did he fall over purposely at the end?

he did it on purpose. Exhaustion, relief, effect. End of a show, anything goes. You know how when you're either done with something or almost done with something you just kinda crash on a couch or on the floor, take a breather, thankful it's done? Also with the MITM performance he almost always has someone help him up, kind of like the James Brown thing. it fits with the burden felt with the message of the song.

I think it was on purpose, but I don't think he meant to be so "weak" getting up.

i'm glad this question was asked, because it sums up MJ's career. it's all about the magic. everything he does, sing, dance, 'fall' fall(maybe) 'fall' off of scaffolds fall off of scaffolds(maybe) smooth criminal lean 'falls',(if he falls) resting on the ground, being 'helped' up. and all the great moves, always look well choreographed, and are always up for endless debate, along with the singing. you know why the debate is always endless? because the main ingredient is the MAGIC.

and now he's ready to do it again. he has always done the most vigorous, taxing, yet beautiful, and exciting act ever to be done on stage, for many years. he's just had a vigorous doctor's exam, with a guy supervising, whose money is on the line. you would think, by now, after all these years, and all that stuff done on stage, MJ would walk with a limp or something. but, as seen, his walk is as magical as ever. and the doctors found no nicks or scars or any evidence that he did anything other than stand still on stage, or relax, all these years. that's how perfect the exam came out. all that is due to the magic, and the reality, that we all know, that we are overcome by the MAGIC. that, indeed, all the performances are always perfect. his current condition is the evidence. his current condition is part of the magic. and evidence that there is no use arguing. the MAGIC is always perfect.

Last edited:
Michael = P.T. Barnum: "The Greatest Show On Earth!" Michael years and years ago said that's how he wanted his life to be. It's gone both good and bad, but it's definitely been true!

James Brown did the same thing, remember being led off with the cape, he learnt from the masters of show biz! :)

Its a James Brown thing he uses.

Make mistakes and pass out on purpose. Great showman!

The fans fell for it completely on the Dangerous Tour. Gotta love it

he did it on purpose. Exhaustion, relief, effect. End of a show, anything goes. You know how when you're either done with something or almost done with something you just kinda crash on a couch or on the floor, take a breather, thankful it's done? Also with the MITM performance he almost always has someone help him up, kind of like the James Brown thing. it fits with the burden felt with the message of the song.

i know what you mean its just how powerful the song is. i love it

Back