Did everybody buy a balloon for Michael’s birthday?

Asedora

Guests
It was a thread somewhere (I cannot find it) about buying helium balloons for MJ birthday which is tomorrow .
Today I went to Party Packagers store and got one blue helium balloon for Mike. I said to the sales person that I need to buy just one blue balloon. She was smiling to me and just give it to me for free :) It is a little miracle:)
Happy birthday Michael! You are the best and I’ll love you forever!

No. :( I couldn't.
But I picked a pretty flower instead. I will say a prayer to Michael when his birthday hits here in a couple hours and I'm going to pick the pedals off and blow them out my window. :) My love will be in the flower.

I didn't really know what else to do so I came up with that idea. ha, it might sound weird to some of you but whatever. I'm doing it from my heart for him! :)

No. :( I couldn't.
But I picked a pretty flower instead. I will say a prayer to Michael when his birthday hits here in a couple hours and I'm going to pick the pedals off and blow them out my window. :) My love will be in the flower.

I didn't really know what else to do so I came up with that idea. ha, it might sound weird to some of you but whatever. I'm doing it from my heart for him! :)

That's SUCH a beautiful idea xxxx

It was a thread somewhere (I cannot find it) about buying helium balloons for MJ birthday which is tomorrow .
Today I went to Party Packagers store and got one blue helium balloon for Mike. I said to the sales person that I need to buy just one blue balloon. She was smiling to me and just give it to me for free :) It is a little miracle:)
Happy birthday Michael! You are the best and I’ll love you forever![/quoteI

I released my own balloon from my bedrom window at just after midnight - my own private tribute! :)
God that hurt but did it 4 MJ :)
The other 5 will be being released at the O2 later on tonight! :)

Happy birthday Michael! You are the best and I’ll love you forever![/quoteI

I released my own balloon from my bedrom window at just after midnight - my own private tribute! :)
God that hurt but did it 4 MJ :)
The other 5 will be being released at the O2 later on tonight! :)

Oh thank you! To do it at midnight is the best idea! Mike is dancing on the moon.
Its still very sad also:(

i'm gonna buy some balloons and release it tomorrow.
and gonna get some candles too for the night. i wanna spend my day til the sun goes down and on...

It passed midnight here. I am going to relese my blue baloon for Michael. I hope he will get it.:(

Happy Birthday Michael! I love you and I'll love you even after I die!

Make sure you get a biodegradable balloon because these balloons will do damage to wildlife because when they pop as all that latex will end up in the environment and the sea, for the dolphins and birds and other wildlife to swallow and block up their systems and then they die.

Sorry to be a killjoy, but this really matters to me. If it is a biodegradable latex than that will be ok.

I'm going to light a candle,here is a nice youtube someone made on lighting a candle for MJ birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk9tGgRx3_8&annotation_id=annotation_359973&feature=iv

helium balloons, i can't buy it here~~~
But i changed the way to transfer my love to him.
i wrote some message what i want to said to him on the cloth,
and then i putted it into the glass bottle,
after the perpared, i went to beach and i flow it to the sea...
I hope Michael can receive it one day^^

Back