Did anyone seen the Simpson Sunday night??

potpot

Proud Member
My mom told me that they done something 4 Michael???

The June 28, 2009 rerun of the episode(Wedding For Disaster, ORG. Air date March 29) featured a brief alternate opening. The music video for "Do the Bartman" was shown, followed by a title card in memory of Michael Jackson, showing a still of his appearance as Leon Kompowsky from "Stark Raving Dad"

Thats great of The Simpsons creators to do that. Thanx for telling us.

You guys don't even understand. They completely re-did the video, adding in all of the characters that weren't introduced until Season 3 and later. They went to a hell of a lot of work to get that done in time. I was truly amazed and it was extremely touching. I am sure you can find it on YouTube. Oh, and remember, Mike wrote that song. That was secret until a few years back.

You guys don't even understand. They completely re-did the video, adding in all of the characters that weren't introduced until Season 3 and later. They went to a hell of a lot of work to get that done in time. I was truly amazed and it was extremely touching. I am sure you can find it on YouTube. Oh, and remember, Mike wrote that song. That was secret until a few years back.

Oh that's cool! I didn't know he wrote it, and that's great they did that for him.

I haven't watched the Simpsons in years as it's been pretty much the same stuff they did the 1st several years.

Nice to hear them give the respect MJ deserves. He was a big Simpsons fan. Can't wait to find that on You Tube someday

WOW, that sounds amazing. Matt Groening and his animators are great.

Does anyone have a youtube link to the dedication the other week?

The June 28, 2009 rerun of the episode(Wedding For Disaster, ORG. Air date March 29) featured a brief alternate opening. The music video for "Do the Bartman" was shown, followed by a title card in memory of Michael Jackson, showing a still of his appearance as Leon Kompowsky from "Stark Raving Dad"

wow thanks for that info..has anyone found this tribute episode video anywhere yet..noone put it up yet?

Your welcome everyone.
Nope, no one has put it up yet. I have checked at least every other day on Youtube and various Simpson's related forums. I don't think anyone recorded it because the tribute was a surprise and the episode that aired was about a month old.

Last edited:
Oh I didn't get to see the June 28th one but I do have The Simpsons' 2nd and 3rd Season on DVD Just Because of "DO The Bartman" and "Stark Raving Dad."I think that the Simpson creators was sweet in doing a small tribute to Michael. One could only hope that Michael would have returned for another episode.I also have The Simpsons Sings the Blues CD that includes "Do The Bartman" and "The Yellow Album "CD that has "Lisa ,It's Your Birthday."

I just watched it; it ended just a few minutes ago. :lol: It was so funny.

ooh god :no:

can someone please post the video i miss it i didn't know that :thinking: please and thank you

Will someone please post the memory title card, a picture, a video, anything? I had a mini family reunion to go to so I missed it. Did anyone get it?

Try youtube. I found it there... It was really sweet. I'm such a big fan of the Simpsons, one of the greatest shows ever.

Back