Did Any One Hear (New Environmental Song)

Emjay

Proud Member
I've been flicking through all the news programmes but have heard nothing but my dad came in and said MJ gave Deepak Chopra an environmental song a few days ag and he's going to air it on Good Morning America in the morning.

Did anyone else hear this?

"Two days previously he had called me in an upbeat, excited mood. The voice message said, "I've got some really good news to share with you." He was writing a song about the environment, and he wanted me to help informally with the lyrics, as we had done several times before. When I tried to return his call, however, the number was disconnected. (Terminally spooked by his treatment in the press, he changed his phone number often.) So I never got to talk to him, and the music demo he sent me lies on my bedside table as a poignant symbol of an unfinished life."

More... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ildlike-Deepak-Chopra/articleshow/4707965.cms

I heard Chopra saying Mike sent him Cd with his music. I dunno if it's true but if he was such a good friend of his and he was so upset by his death he wouldn't be doing the rounds on TV saying he was addicted to painkillers ( no matter what the truth is, come on this just happened).
Disgusting.

so maybe he will release the music to GMA in the morning? I guess it's just a demo. How sad!

"Two days previously he had called me in an upbeat, excited mood. The voice message said, "I've got some really good news to share with you." He was writing a song about the environment, and he wanted me to help informally with the lyrics, as we had done several times before. When I tried to return his call, however, the number was disconnected. (Terminally spooked by his treatment in the press, he changed his phone number often.) So I never got to talk to him, and the music demo he sent me lies on my bedside table as a poignant symbol of an unfinished life."

More... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ildlike-Deepak-Chopra/articleshow/4707965.cms

This is a peice of a longer story he posted On Huffington Post. The is another Chopra that wrote their memories about Michael as well if you go to Huffington. I track Deepak on tweeter and tweeted him when we first heard about Michael being taken to the hospital. I asked him to send positive energy Michael's way.

I sent:
"Michael Jackson had cardiac arrest. Rushed by ambulance. In hospital. Know you talk. Please send positive energy."
He replied: "will do v sad"

There was a second article, from Deepak's son Gotham which was a very very nice remembrance.

Deepak sent Grace to Michael you know.

Last edited:
I heard Chopra saying Mike sent him Cd with his music. I dunno if it's true but if he was such a good friend of his and he was so upset by his death he wouldn't be doing the rounds on TV saying he was addicted to painkillers ( no matter what the truth is, come on this just happened).
Disgusting.

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/may/19/michael-jackson-perfect-health-london-concerts-and/
Remember this 05-19-09 article

Chopra is (Like Uri Geller) definitely lying and our newest media whore. He is providing the alibi.:(

Back