Did any of you go to L.A live in Los Angeles??

DENISSEMJFAN

Proud Member
I was there yesterday and I got a Vip Pass, 2 Tickets for October 27...and
a London Tour Ticket.......
I was just wondering is it true that there will be a red carpet, and if there is
at what time should we be there??

=)

are you talking about the Movie ones?....
because those do not have any seat numbers...
they just say Michael on it...
The 2 tour tickets I got are front row tickets
they say A seat 2 and A seat 3...

Yes I was there too. I got my VIP pass and my 2 tickets together with the commemorative
Ticket. I felt funny holding that Commemorative ticket, as it was like stealing someone's traesure.It was written O2 on it..It is very heart breaking. I guess I will see you all there on the 27th Octber dressed in Michael's jacket or similar stuff.
This is too much for me.

omg! is AEG this bad they only printed 1 design rather then the 8 promised?! I hope this isnt true!

Also i dont believe he designed them, just my opinion

we should wear something Michael would wear. I will wear a Red Jacket if I can find one and Black pants.and maybe my fedora and MJ Button. I would like to wear his Billie Jean cardi, but I dont have one.

are you talking about the Movie ones?....
because those do not have any seat numbers...
they just say Michael on it...
The 2 tour tickets I got are front row tickets
they say A seat 2 and A seat 3...

where in LA did you get them? I'm all by my lonely and I want to go with some fans.....

omg! is AEG this bad they only printed 1 design rather then the 8 promised?! I hope this isnt true!

Also i dont believe he designed them, just my opinion

no... why would you say that? I've seen people post pictures of their tickets on twitter. Someone I follow got a red one I think. Different design to the ones posted here.

Back