Did access hollywood think of Thriller 25!!?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
This question sounds stupid i know but Did access hollywood think of Thriller 25!!?

The interview in the studio with Michael and Will I Am, the presenter of the show says to Mike....

''Why dont u take Thriller to the next level with new remixes, web cast etc. the skys the limit''

and 6 months or so later thats egsacly what happend!!!!!

Or did Michael have this all planned before.....

What do u guys think.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qpG0Wg-WI

Last edited:
im sure this was in the pipeline long before access hollywood mentioned it.
MJ was just being polite

I think the idea was horrible. Too bad it actually happened.

billy bush prob knew it was happening as thats why will i am was in the studio with mj. he was prob just having a laugh by saying hey u should do this to the cameras when he knew it was happeing but obviously it could be said at the time. its hardly something new interms of an idea so its all sony imo. and certainly not bain as she claims in her lawsuit

I'm sure the idea kind of germed during that interview.
MJ and wiliam produced random tracks while in Ireland, some of the sounds william presented to MJ finaly made it on will's CD songs for the girls.

I'm sure the idea kind of germed during that interview.
MJ and wiliam produced random tracks while in Ireland, some of the sounds william presented to MJ finaly made it on will's CD songs for the girls.

and thoose songs on "songs about girls" are very good. I love his beats on that one.

I think mike has been carefully planning every stage of his comeback for a long time now and T25 & the concerts have always been a part of his master plan way before we got to know about them. I think he was just waiting for the right time.

I think MJ agreed to the AH segments to use as early "promotional," spots for Thriller 25. Maybe MJ figured he didn't need to be around when it was released but found it alright to have himself taped months in advance to the actual cd being released.

Some of the songs played like in that youtube clip are not on any Will.I.Am produced song yet. That includes Will's solo work, Black Eyed Peas work, etc. I would think Michael took those beats or else they would've been already used.

I think the idea was horrible. Too bad it actually happened.
Well, it is clear you do not know much about music like Mike. It told big and the song with Akon (WBSS) is one of the biggest club remixes along with a new dance/Bus stop dance.

will i am played a few good beats , 2 of which still havent seen the light of day so theres a good chance that they will be 2 of the new tracks on mjs new album.

Will i am however took one of the beats for himself which MJ seemed to enjoy which later went on to become the song called FLY GIRL by will i am.

billy bush prob knew it was happening as thats why will i am was in the studio with mj. he was prob just having a laugh by saying hey u should do this to the cameras when he knew it was happeing but obviously it could be said at the time. its hardly something new interms of an idea so its all sony imo. and certainly not bain as she claims in her lawsuit

EXACTLY.... Billy Bush was briefed on why he came to Ireland to film Michael in the studio............trust me..

Well, I'd give Billy Bush more credit than I would Raymone--who claims that she was really the brainchild for the whole Thriller 25 campaign and is thus entitled to 10% of all sales :no:.

I was dissapointed when I first heard "Fly Girl". That album is crazy. Best album of that year. But that song was kinda boring for me. From a production standpoint, the song never went anywhere.

any one have instrumental fly girl by will.i.am

well, I don't think there was any master plan in the works.
RB just wanted MJ to make some public appearances that couild bring cash, and that's what happened with the Japanese parties etc...
T25: I think Bush's words really see to be the staring point in MJ and of course Sony's people mind, who wanted t celebrate T25 and BAD 20 at the same time. But Mj wanted to celebrate T25 and focus on that.
In late 2006, the Guiness Book ofd World Records announcing that Thriller had sold more than 100 million records worldwide also made the hype even bigger, and thus enhanced the focus on Thriller and its legacy.

oh yes! it was really brilliant! i'm sure it was like a flash of realization when Michael heard that. and voila'!!! well done Access!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well, it is clear you do not know much about music like Mike. It told big and the song with Akon (WBSS) is one of the biggest club remixes along with a new dance/Bus stop dance.

Oh, I'm not pretending to know as much about music as MJ. Not by far. But I still think it was a horrible project. Hearing Fergie on Beat It is something I would never like to experience again.

Back