Did a Fan Ever Give Michael a Thimble?

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
Hehe odd question I know but Im sure you got the Peter Pan reference.

I was in bed last night thinking about what I would have said if I ever had the chance to have met Michael/ be a YANA girl and I thought it would have been sweet to give him a thimble :)

Do you know if you/anyone else had done this before?

Last edited:
Awww.....that is so cute actually. I never thought of it, to be honest. Wish I would have.

hehe what i would have done is asked for a hug and whisper that I had something to give to him and slip it into his hand with a smile :) *sigh*
I would really hope that i was the first person to do it, otherwise it loses its magic somewhat.
Any fan here done it before??

im fairly sure someone would have done it- its not THAT original. *wishes it was me*

That's sweet. I can imagine him really liking something like that.

And is it just me or in the 90's did Michael actually start resembling Peter Pan in the face?

Minus the red hair of course...LOL

That's such a sweet idea. someone has to have done it!

I never thought of it, I'm not that clever. I always wanted to give him a book about children, and a card telling him I love him.

i sort of hope someone did but then again that someone didnt!!! have u ever heard of anyone?

it was what peter pan thought was a kiss! he gave it to wendy until she told him what a real kiss was. its very cute really! she gets all puckered up and he slips her a thimble!

9r1rmv.jpg

Back