Diane Sawyer should be ashamed of herself!

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Interview with Britney Spears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNmK4PYZscU&NR=1

Interview with Lisa-Marie Presley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k

Interviews with Britney Spears and Lisa Marie Presley. She is so arrogant. And SO against Michael Jackson. I cant believe that there is NO respect at all from her side to Michael after her interview in the past with Michael. The things she is saying is so rude.

She should be ashamed of herself.

(sorry for all the threads I am creating , I have alot of stuff inside of me today, hope u guys dont mind (A). )

Diane Sawyer is two-faced, her fake concern about Michael's passing and his kids made me sick!

So glad that she is'nt the one doing the interview with Janet!

She was rude during her interview with Michael back in 95'. I cant stand this woman. I hate how Michael always ended up with incompotent journalists who claimed to have done a good interview. I cringe everytime I see interviews from Diane Sawyer or Martin Bashir. Their ridiculous questions made Michael seem like the bad guy, but it also made them look like idiots. But Michael was so humble, he stayed and let them finish their ugly interviews. Half the interviews Michael has done I wish he would have walked out from them in the middle of a live airing because the questions he has been asked are so ridiculous and disrespectful.

Diane is like the rest of them.. Bashir.. ORiley... Oprah..

Diane Sawyer is two-faced, her fake concern about Michael's passing and his kids made me sick!

So glad that she is'nt the one doing the interview with Janet!

She actually expressed concern? FAKE FAKE FAKE, she's just another Harvey Dent until she apologizes for trying to smear his name. If he were alive now and we were talking about how great the concerts were, his new CD and short film/movie, she'd be bashing him. Just another who jumped in too late. :smilerolleyes:

I cannot stand to look at ther. I never look at GMA because of her. I can smell her fakery a mile away. I am glad she will be doing the Evening News. I hope she gets a dose of her own medicine.

Martin Bashir is the worst. Had somebody shot that jackass back in '03 and burned that interview footage he shot with MJ. I am certain MJ would be alive with us today.

She actually expressed concern? FAKE FAKE FAKE, she's just another Harvey Dent until she apologizes for trying to smear his name. If he were alive now and we were talking about how great the concerts were, his new CD and short film/movie, she'd be bashing him. Just another who jumped in too late. :smilerolleyes:

Me too, I mostly have a problem with reporters doing this more. This is the one reason why I will not be a reporter. I can't believe that I actually wanted to grow up to be one. :( Then I have to see how stupid and sensationalized some of them act towards high profile news stories kinda disgusted me and deterred me from that career. Doesn't anyone check facts anymore before talking?

Me too, I mostly have a problem with reporters doing this more. This is the one reason why I will not be a reporter. I can't believe that I actually wanted to grow up to be one. :( Then I have to see how stupid and sensationalized some of them act towards high profile news stories kinda disgusted me and deterred me from that career. Doesn't anyone check facts anymore before talking?

That's why the only tribute magazines I bought were Ebony and Right On. Michael said those magazines(especially Ebony) have always been fair and supportive. He said that was why he always made time for an Ebony interview.

I hate Lisa too, never want to see her face, make me feel sick!!!

My dear - the whole media should be ashamed of themselves

That Sawyer/LMP interview is still as infuriating as it was when I first saw it.
"Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?????" Ugh.

Britney seemed really sweet in that interview though. I respect her for standing up for Mike during that time.

I hate Diane Sawyer. She looks good for her age but that's all she's got going for her. She's a rude woman she needs to learn some decent human qualities instead of those sneaky snake like way of hers.

Ok totally off topicbut oldmoon I LOVE your siggy!!!!!!!! He looks breathtakingly beautiful!

She ain't even worthy to suck his dirty socks.
Sorry just had to say that. :D

I agree I can't stand her either she makes me feel sick such arrogance she has.

May I also say oldmoon sorry to get of the topic I love you siggy of Michael it is simply beautiful.

Julia

Back