Diana Ross concert.....thoughts?

Dutchie

Guests
Hey everyone,

In 2 weeks I'll be going to a concert Diana Ross is doing here in Holland. I am happy because I love Diana Ross and I think she is an amazing lady....and she was always such good friends with Michael so I am happy it's HER I'm seeing live after Michael died (does that sound weird?).

Anywhoo, I have an idea and I would like your thoughts. She will most likely dedicate a song to Michael, and I am wondering if I should wear a Michael t-shirt, or hold up a Michael picture.....or try to give her a little note (I'm front row so to speak) expressing that I'm a Michael fan? I don't know why, but I feel the need to let her know there's a huuuuge, die hard Michael fanatic in the audience. LOL.

What are your thoughts?

xx

Last edited:
Oh yeah you should give her a note when you're in the front row! :wild:
You could tell her how much you (or we, as in speaking for the fans maybe) appreciate how she was there for Michael and that he would be proud, and that she's an amazing woman, etc etc.

Would be lovely if you could do so, and ofcourse wear an MJ shirt.
Have fun! :punk:

You could tell her how much you (or we, as in speaking for the fans maybe) appreciate how she was there for Michael and that he would be proud, and that she's an amazing woman, etc etc.

That's what I would do and wear a MJ tshirt of course :)

Have a great time :)

Aww, Yeah that would be nice. You'll have a great time btw. If you havent seen her in concert before she is AMAZING! loved her concert when I went. A good few years back now though. :lol:

Hmm I wonder if she is doing dates in London then? :unsure: Gonna go look. :wild:

The t-shirt is a great idea. I saw her a couple of years in Chicago. She puts on a good show. ENJOY!

Didn't even know she was touring either...

You have to wear a MJ shirt and the note idea is very good too, at least to say to her you share the pain or something, that he's probably watching the show from up above and sending her lots of love.

Lucky you! I would love to see her live. But I don't think so she ever comes to Poland...

And if it was me, I'd wear MJ t-shirt!! :D

I've seen her twice in 1994, also in Holland. And she's a master. She knows how to play the public. And she interacts with the public a lot. I even got the chance to sing with her during her performance, as did many others fans. She often walks of stage to mingle with her audience. At least she was then. It was really great!

I've seen her twice in 1994, also in Holland. And she's a master. She knows how to play the public. And she interacts with the public a lot. I even got the chance to sing with her during her performance, as did many others fans. She often walks of stage to mingle with her audience. At least she was then. It was really great!

Oooh that sounds awesome, but I dont think she can get offstage during this show. But hey, who knows? :)

Oh man! I'm so jealous! I'd love to see Diana Ross live! Do you know if it's being recorded for television at all?

And have you decided whether to wear an MJ shirt or not?!

I heard on Shownieuws that the camera is allowed to film 3 songs in the beginning of the concert and after that they have to turn the camera off.

Oh man! I'm so jealous! I'd love to see Diana Ross live! Do you know if it's being recorded for television at all?

And have you decided whether to wear an MJ shirt or not?!
Actually, I havent decided yet. I want to....but I dont know if I will. LOL

Ohhh, have so much fun at the concert, Dutchie. If you get a chance, go up there and dance with Diana like Mike did that one time to "Upside Down" :lol:

Oh.My.God.....

the show was absolutely amazing. Miss Ross is an amazing lady and I was dancing and singing along all night. I was 3 rows from the stage and managed to take some really good pics.

She sang all her hits, and she asked the band to be quiet a few times so she could hear the audience singing along...which made it even more special. I've always admired Diana Ross but now I do even more. I'm glad I went and that she's the first person I've seen live since June 25th......she really gave me a great evening and I am so thankful for that :)

Pics:

103by1l.jpg

2rdxbex.jpg

25juj40.jpg

Last edited:
Back