Diana & Michael - two beautiful souls lost

Naytobes

Proud Member
It's August 31st in Australia, which marks 12 years since the death of Princess Diana. She and Michael had a close bond, and I'm not surprised given how much a like they were.

Here are some quotes by Diana, all so beautiful, they remind me of something Michael would have said.

"Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can."

"Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children."

"I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head." (my fav!)

"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that."

"I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be."

"I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties"

"So many people supported me through my public life and I will never forget them."

"The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey."

How much were these two wonderful people alike! While I'm still thinking about the loss of Michael, today I also think of the loss of his friend, Diana.

They were both so inspiring. So gentle and warm. Always looking to help those in need, and do good for the people on this earth.

There will never be another Michael or Diana. I'm so glad they both crossed paths in their life :)

You could not be more right with what you just wrote. Now with Michael's Birthday falling on the same weekend we lost the Princess all those years ago they are even more entwined together forever. I hope they have found each other by now.

I have posted about this before too. I truly hope that Diana's boys-if they have not done so already-reach out to Michael's children. There are no other people on the face of this earth who know what they are going through now-and what they have ahead of them in the coming years growing up without a parent who happened to be one of the most famous and loved people in the entire world. They have turned out so well. I wish only the same for Michael's children. Michael and Diana were there for each other so many times over the years. Only the two of them could understand what it was like to be that famous. To be that hunted by the Paparazzi. To have as much written about them-mostly false-in the media. And like I said now their children will be the only ones on earth to know what it is like to grow up as a child of one of the most famous people in the world-and they that parent is gone. By the boys reaching out to Michael's children the friendship that Diana and Michael created will go on and continue. Maybe as Michael's children get older they can work with William and Harry on charity causes that were dear to both Diana and Michael's hearts. I can see it......maybe Diana and Michael are gone in the physical sense but their legacy lives on in their children....

Here is a Video Tribute I did for Michael and Diana actually....(I am going to re post it also on this board in memory or Diana today)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVAz0SRKO4

Wow, that's really beautiful! It even made me cry :(

I love how when they met, she's looking at him like "OMG, Michael Jackson", because she was a real fan. And he's looking at her like "OMG, Princess diana", because he thought she was so beautiful and amazing. So sweet.

And yes, those images just show how much they were alike, and seeing them with their kids...Just beautiful.

Beautiful thread all of it so true R.I.P. Princess and King you both were too good for this world :cry:

Yes it is a huge loss to this world without the both of them.They cared so deeply for others and always helped when they could.

RIP Michael and Diana.

Susannah xx

Thanx a lot for this thread!
They were very alike.. and they should have to live forever but they were really too good for this world..
God bless'em and I miss'em both so bad..

Both Michael & Princess Diana were beautiful inside and out. I'm ver proud to call Diana the Princess Of Wales, as I'm Welsh.
This world was blessed having them two grace this earth.
R.I.P Michael & Princess Diana xxxxx

Back