DETOX [Dr Dre]

mickyj007

Proud Member
Anyone else extremely excited about this? I've been waiting for DETOX to be released for years and years. He's my 2nd favourite artist and he's one of the most insanely talented producers around.

The first track "Under Pressure" is rumored to be released as early as Friday the 9th of April..

When is this shit coming out? I have been hearing about this album for the past fifty years.

Apparently the FBI or something is doing everything they can to prevent the album from getting leaked and have suits filed against YouTube if anything gets uploaded. Its pretty heavy shit.

Jesus! I'm not surprised.

If Detox is anything like 2001 then I will be entertained for years to come.. lol

arguably the most important figure in hip-hop easily over the past 20 years because who else can make you wait on a project for 10 years? dre will have one of the most anticipated albums ever ready to be heard. can't say if it's tight or not, but he is one of the last acts left that just on hype alone folks get hyped.

intresting fact for u dre fans

dre started work on detox before 1999"s 2001 album it is 11 years in the making

expect to hear ice cube snoop and game on the album ice cube was in the studio with dre and snoop a few weeks ago

pepole who have worked on it

jay z
ti
kobe
bishop lamont
game
snoop
50 cent
eminem
lloyd banks
tony yayo
scott storch
ice cube
lil wayne ( rumour )
nas
eve
hood surgeon ( dre"s son )
kurrupt

the single will be plaid tommorow am on radio ( clean edit ) for firs time ever u heard it here first! listen to power 106 tommorow dre will be dropping the single off to the sation in person

Last edited:
should be great, btw i had to laugh at the comment you left on one of his videos lol

Theres better coming out. More anticipating Distant Relatives than Detox. Stopped caring A LONG time ago about it.
Id take Relapse 2 over Detox and I hated Relapse. Kanye's new stuff to look out for. Lupe/Jay Elec/Immortal Technique.
Should stick to the producing. Hes soo sick at producing.

man in the mirror:

So where's the song? And can you link us all to where you directly got the information on Dre personally delivering it to the station?

Detox is coming very soon and the new single is fire all I can tell u is I have heard about 50 secs of the track an it's diffrent but u will love it

but thats how it has been for 10 years ive heard just under a min of the track in a phone call with some pepole i no in music and im telling u IT IS PURE FIRE!

Apparently:

Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and Dr Dre just performed for 75,000 people at Coachella..

Quite frankly, I've grown to not care anymore, we've been waiting on this cd for years. And hopefully, him taking this long would only mean that the album would be pure greatness, but with today's music, and so much mediocre-average material passes and gets praised as something great, I wouldn't be surprised if the album is a step back from 2001. So with that said, I'm anticipating it, but then again, I'm not.

Well it seems Dre Fans got 'under pressured' in April LOL, Detox aint never getting released man, not this year anyways, with albums like Eminem, Kanye, Lupe and Game, not to mention MJ, its not gonna get enough hype with all these, damn, we been waiting forever for this, just hope Jigga goes hard on the track and doesn't give us that lame 'Bp3/Kingdom come' shit

Dr. Dre is beginning to reach troll status. Anyone remember when Moses informed the Hebrews that Detox is coming out next year?

Back