dermot reveals what mj whispered in his ear!!!

mizzneneluvzmj

Proud Member
Many were curious what Michael asked or said to Dermot during the hug when Michael entered.

The Thriller star asked: “Dermot, is the teleprompter on?”

Reassured, he went on to deliver a two-minute address consisting of just 124 words — with the phrase “this is it” repeated 11 times.

LOL

source: the sun

:lol:

I guess he would have been a bit nervous addressing so many people after so long.

so was he suppose to say more and then got lost? or was too nervous? please please tell me I'm a little behind with the news

So he read from the teleprompter without his reading glasses? :wild: he's very brave man. :lol:

^Oh, I can just imagine what the media would be saying if he did pull out those glasses :smilerolleyes:.

awwwwww, lol. did the telepromter just keep repeating the phrase "this is it"?? LOL I crack myself up.....j/k michael, we still

Yeah lol I can imagine it:

*This is it*
"This is it!"
*Fist pumps*
MJ does the fist pumps.

Haha it would be so funny to write the teleprompters script!

Yeah lol I can imagine it:

*This is it*
"This is it!"
*Fist pumps*
MJ does the fist pumps.

Haha it would be so funny to write the teleprompters script!

LOL,

But i cant blame him for wanting to be safe cause one slip up and the press would jump right on it.

Do we know for sure if Dermot said the teleprompter was, indeed, ON? I doubt it said "This is it" eleven times. LOL As far as the reading glasses are concerned, I think that's just for close-up vision. They could have made the text bigger so he could see without the reading glasses? Sure didn't look like he was reading anything, though. "Final curtain call because". . . . .dwindle. . .. . . lil laughter. We never DID get to hear the "because" reason. That's ok. Maybe intentional? (Teleprompter: . . . "final curtain call because . . . fade-out . . . . . lil laughter").

carry on,

Vic

^lol....how funny would it be if the teleprompter read exactly how he spoke it?!??

^
He's the king if adlibz fahsure!!

But he wasn't exactly looking at the TelePrompTer now was he? :unsure:

^
He's the king if adlibz fahsure!!

But he wasn't exactly looking at the TelePrompTer now was he? :unsure:

If he was, you probably wouldn't be able to notice becuz the shades were hiding his eyes. And the telepromters are clear so it appears that the person is looking out into the audience instead of reading from the screen. Those two clear squares near the podium are the teleprompters.

So, I guess this means he DID have a speech prepared but something went screwy with the teleprompters? :unsure: If true, that would explain a lot. :lol: Maybe for back-up he should keep his speech written on a piece of paper in his pocket. If he has to whip out those eyeglasses to read it, I surely won't complain. lol :p

Thanks for posting this. :flowers:

guys..
1. reading glasses has no effect on letters far away
2. If he need glasses all the time now (some people do when they get older) then he's probably using contact linses.

As tho the Sun were a relieable source...

He wasn't reading off the teleprompter, people, even I could tell that.

The Sun was probably making a joke based off of Obama's overuse of the teleprompter.

Back