Derick the dick ancona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Things I do for you

Proud Member
A seance trying to contact MJ,fucking ghoul.If any of you watch this shit you are not a true MJ fan.

Sorry about the spelling but I'm raging about this.

Just in case you couldnt tell by the spelling its 'Derek Acorah', did 'Most Haunted' here in the UK.

No way would I watch it, actually if Michael did communicate he should drop his habit of being polite and nice and tell this jerk to 'P off and leave me alone, I was pestered when I was alive and now you are trying to make money out of me when I have gone to get some peace' followed by a thunderbolt.

Michael had a mischevious sence of humour, he should scare the life out of these parasites.

A seance trying to contact MJ,fucking ghoul.If any of you watch this shit you are not a true MJ fan.

Sorry about the spelling but I'm raging about this.

I wont be watching it, I don't agree with this kind of thing and no I don't think it's the right time either. But, there are alot of fans who believe in this stuff and this could be their way of seeking comfort so I wouldn't ever say they're not a "true MJ fan". Everybody just has different ways of dealing with things and this may help some people finally get over it.

No way would I watch it, actually if Michael did communicate he should drop his habit of being polite and nice and tell this jerk to 'P off and leave me alone, I was pestered when I was alive and now you are trying to make money out of me when I have gone to get some peace' followed by a thunderbolt.

Michael had a mischevious sence of humour, he should scare the life out of these parasites.

yeah he should moonwalk all over acorah's butt!

Isn't this guy a proven fake? why is he still on the tv?

f*ck knows *rolls eyes*

he makes me sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back