Demos - new leaked?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I read a thread in 2000 watts that has been closed.

I know links aren't allowed and I'm not even asking for names of the songs, but still I'm curious: Are they good? Are they rough songs or rather ballads? From which era are they? Are they complete? Thanks :).

Haven't heard any of the leaks myself, but I read this over at prince.org:

I Am The Loser sounds like it could be a really good song. Days in Gloucestershire is only one second long --Way too short to come up with anything there. Children of the World sounds okay. One thing I can tell with these snippets: They are only at the most 5 seconds long but you can tell it's Michael Jackson. Nothing like those Cascio tracks.

Last edited:
I've heard People of the World and I'm the Loser.
Yeah, no Cascios this time around :)
The snippets are really short, but I loved People of the World. Hope it will be leaked in near future in full lenght.

The finished version of People Of The World with the Japanese singers can be heard on youtube.
In the snippet you hear Mike humming the refrain tune.

Last edited:
Where can I hear those snippets? Can someone who has them, please PM the link.. Thanks.

Where can I hear those snippets? Can someone who has them, please PM the link.. Thanks.

there's a whole huge thread in the News section where Gaz told people again and again NOT to exchange these links via forum because the forum can be shut down for piracy, and still people are asking. :doh:

there's a whole huge thread in the News section where Gaz told people again and again NOT to exchange these links via forum because the forum can be shut down for piracy, and still people are asking. :doh:

I thought that sharing via PM is allowed.. And last time it was allowed! Only posting links on the forum was not allowed. Sorry.. I didn't know.

I thought that sharing via PM is allowed.. And last time it was allowed! Only posting links on the forum was not allowed. Sorry.. I didn't know.

It's not entirely your fault, I'm sure a lot of people haven't seen the thread about these new rules. If you see anyone asking for download links from now on, be sure to inform them about what's going on. So that people won't get banned or get MJJC shut down, which would be the worst case scenario. This has to be taken seriously.

I had the opportunity to hear them and they are great.

But as they are between 1 and 15 seconds long/short - it's not much to judge from!

thanks for the information... nice to hear there are another unreleased good MJ songs...

It's tough to say anything about People of the world. It's Mike humming on a melody. I am the looser sounds cool. But these snippets are much to short to say anything sensible about them.

I like the vocals of I am the Loser but yeah,not enough to comment

Going to go and have a look on YT and have a listen!
Cool more lovely MJ songs to relish!
:wub: Even if it is only a few secs! :doh:

:angel:Thanks Michael

love them! u can find them on youtube..just search :)

i have heard all 3 snippets on youtube. 1st thing to clarify, they are DEFINITELY Michael=) can;t say much about DIG as its to short to hear anything properly, but the other too sound like they could be very beautiful songs =) I hope to hear them all very soon. But, based on the serious lack of "a place with no name" full track, its doubtful we will =(

just heard some of the leaks on youtube, and wow at people of the world.. even if its jsut 5 seconds and he is just humming, it sounds so beautiful. I want to hear the whole thing!

Days in Gloucestershire.... For those who don't know, Gloucestershire is a county in the UK that Michael visited several times as it is where his friend, mark Lester lives.

Interseting titles though... especially I am the Loser!

The full I Am The Loser leaked on youtube yesterday, but was pulled within the hour =( its gooood though. definitely all him. As are the other snippets. But Soldier Boy is not. Neither is Black Widow.

The full I Am The Loser leaked on youtube yesterday, but was pulled within the hour =( its gooood though. definitely all him. As are the other snippets. But Soldier Boy is not. Neither is Black Widow.

Did you witness it?

I Am A Loser : there are only 2 snippets around 8 and 10 seconds long.

The full song didn't leaked.

wow did it fully leak or didnt it fully leak?

I hope all the songs are released, i cant have enough of post humous albums personally, every bit of new michael would be amazing! And because i like Michael alot the album, i have confident that the other tracks will be good too if they are released

Back