Deepak Chopra Shares Never-Before-Seen Content in New Mag

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
MJsitting.jpg

Deepak Chopra Shares Never-Before-Seen Content in New Mag

Copyright 2010 Deepak Chopra

Deepak Chopra is launching a new magazine and multimedia platform, and sharing some never-before seen content.

Through his MYMAG, Chopra will share personal writings, photographs and correspondence with his celeb friends, among other offerings. The inaugural cover of the mag will feature cover art by designer Alan Aldridge, who achieved acclaim after designing illustrations for 1960s acts including the Beatles.

Deepak's limited-edition MYMAG will be available through special online order or at select non-traditional retail outlets. The first 1,000 to purchase the mag will be entered to win an all-expenses paid trip for two to Chicago to see Chopra at a "Celebrate Your Life!" event this June. For more visit http://www.mymag.com.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/05/87531/

http://www.mymag.com/tastemakers/deepakchopra/?flipbook=true

Last edited:
I wouldn't spend a penny on anything Deepak & family have to sell....except for the MJ estate's sponsored comic book "Fated". Unfortunately, that Chopra boy is credited as a co-writer & will be making money. Blah.

His new magazine is following me on twitter...and I have been dying to put him on blast since it showed up on Friday...But I have shown some restraint. I guess him & his crew are stalking MJ fans as potential buyers.

Last edited:
The chopra's are POS,cant spend a dime on them
unfortunately,there would be a lot of michael in the marketing of the mag and fans who dont know much about the family might fall for it,classic users,sad Michael had to many in his life.

Never before seen content probably means BS he's yet to churn out.

^Ha ha ha, *sigh*, as per usual. -_-

I absolutely love that picture, though. :wub: Michael looks relaxed, adorable, beautiful...and so over him, haha. It's an awesome shot.

Beautiful picture of Michael :wub: Deepak though, well, the less said the better. Wonder if he's going to claim he wrote Billie Jean in this mag?

Another poor choice of "friend" by MJ. can we air brush out the life coach?

I wouldn't spend a penny on anything Deepak & family have to sell....except for the MJ estate's sponsored comic book "Fated". Unfortuately, that Chopra boy is credited as a co-writer & will be making money. Blah.

His new magazine is following me on twitter...and I have been dying to put him on blast since it showed up on Friday...But I have shown some restraint. I guess him & his crew are stalking MJ fans as potential buyers.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

you should put him on blast:doh: i need to get on twitter

I wouldn't spend a penny on anything Deepak & family have to sell....except for the MJ estate's sponsored comic book "Fated". Unfortunately, that Chopra boy is credited as a co-writer & will be making money. Blah.

I feel you on this. I was thinking whoever won the contest, I hope they are a huge MJ fan and when they see him in person, I hope they call him out.

Oh oh MJ and Chopra sharing a bed. Is it gonna be another gay rumor? :doh:

Nobody would ever get me to support ANYTHING Deepak Chopra is behind, he's just another one of those users who MJ had the unfortunate opportunity to meet.

Ugh!

I anit wasting any of my money for that useless twit!

Deepak GET OVER IT!

Back