December 3, 2008

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Goodmorning everyone. Here's what I can find so far this morning...

More on Akon...

[SIZE=-2]alpha-2.info[/SIZE]
people.com - Akon Sounds Off on Michael Jackson and Barack Obama
[SIZE=-1]alpha-2.info, France - 29 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The Senegal-born singer sits down with PEOPLE in an exclusive interview to talk about his recent collaboration with Michael Jackson, working with New Kids ...[/SIZE]

SingStar Vol.3
[SIZE=-1]Videogamer.com, UK - 35 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It's Vol.2 with added Aerosmith, more Michael Jackson and lashings of Lionel Richie. Nothing more, nothing less. For PS3 owners without an internet ...[/SIZE]

Kanye West is the Voice of Somebody's Generation
[SIZE=-1]The Hornet, CA - 2 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Back in the 80's Micheal Jackson proclaimed himself "The King of Pop." Unfortunately for Jackson and West, these titles automatically come with the ...[/SIZE]

Kanye Creates an Old New Sound
[SIZE=-1]... TR-808 drum machine on this album which gives the tracks in the work a distinct '80s vibe that at times is reminiscent of Michael Jackson's "Thriller. ...[/SIZE]

Boy, they can play: Fall Out rocks Chicago Theatre
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Sun-Times, United States - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... showered the crowd with bear-shaped confetti, then tore through its cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It." As always, the guyliner and hoodie-wearing ...[/SIZE]

Students ready to rock hit parade
[SIZE=-1]WatertownDailyTimes.com, United States - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mrs. Rose said the three big numbers are Michael Jackson's "Thriller," "Swing the Mood," a swing and jitterbug selection; and the Bee Gees disco hit, ...[/SIZE]

BROADWAY'S BEST KEPT SECRET: Chester Gregory ... modern day soul ...
[SIZE=-1]Eurweb.com, CA - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gary, Indiana-native Chester Gregory grew up admiring all around entertainers ranging from King of Pop Michael Jackson to triple threat icons Sammy Davis, ...[/SIZE]

Phil Sheridan: Thanks to Biron, Hartnell's glove toss at Malone ...
[SIZE=-1]Philadelphia Inquirer, PA - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The one-glove look was silly on Michael Jackson. It was positively stupefying in that situation. But, hey, everybody enjoys a good glove story, right? ...[/SIZE]

Clint in Gran form
[SIZE=-1]Winnipeg Sun, Canada - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... subsequently donated it to the Academy. Michael Jackson, who plunked down $1.54 million for the auctioned-off Gone With the Wind best picture Oscar, didn't.[/SIZE]

Circus | Britney Spears
[SIZE=-1]Student Life, MO - 6 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It doesn’t have the nine singles of Michael Jackson’s “Dangerous,” but the album is refined and confident, and even if the music is synthetic, ...[/SIZE]

Q&A: Tila Tequila
[SIZE=-1]Metromix, IL - 8 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I also talk about pop culture a lot-Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, J.Lo. I talk about how we give them lots of credit but how at the end of the day we see ...[/SIZE]

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1993 - Michael Jackson's single "Will You Be There?" was certified Gold.

2001 - Michael Jackson's single "Cry" was released internationally.
2001 - Michael Jackson's album "Invincible" was certified Gold and Platinum by the RIAA.

2004 - Police raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch for a second time in search of evidence in the child-molestation case against him. The next day the police returned and asked Jackson to submit a DNA sample.

[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson Quote​
[/SIZE]

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel​
That about rounds it up for today.

Dumb article right there! Michael never proclaimed himself to be anything

If there is no news there is no news all you can do is wait. Just like every other person. Comments were deleted that were of a trollish nature. If you don't have anything to add but negativity maybe you should find another hobby til something new actually happens.

Back in the 80's Micheal Jackson proclaimed himself "The King of Pop." Unfortunately for Jackson and West, these titles automatically come with the

Bull. And even if he did, so? What is the problem? Mike can procliam that he rocks and I wouldn't give a damn.

About time there was a "Dangerous" reference.

I also talk about pop culture a lot-Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, J.Lo. I talk about how we give them lots of credit but how at the end of the day we see ...

Blah. And her show is distrubing.

Thanks for the news.

Motown Turns 50

Supremes_w-cindy-1.jpg

Motown is turning the big 5-0 and celebrating with some big releases, just in time for the holidays... Fans of Diana Ross & the Supremes, Smokey Robinson & the Miracles, Stevie Wonder, the Temptations, the Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson & the Jackson 5, Lionel Richie & the Commodores, the Marvelettes, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, Gladys Knight & the Pips are in for a big treat.

Motown: The Complete No. 1's (Motown/UMe), will be released around the world December 8, 2008 and in the US, December 9, 2008!

41g%2BvGiPFGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

On the eve of Motown Records' 50th anniversary the label is releasing a 10-CD box set containing every Motown No. 1 hit, from every U.S. and International chart and from every genre, a total of 191 tracks that hit the top, plus 10 bonus tracks whose cover versions were No. 1. Coincidentally the number of Motown artists whose recordings have either hit No. 1 or inspired a No. 1 cover is 50.

If you can't afford to drop a whole bill on the boxset, you are in luck. Now That's What I Call Motown, the latest release from the Now That's What I Call Music! series is a compilation of 25 of the most classic Motown tracks. It drops the week of the 50th Anniversary date (January 12th) of Motown.
source : http://blogs.sohh.com/soul/2008/12/motown_turns_50_celebrates_wit.html

Bull. And even if he did, so? What is the problem? Mike can procliam that he rocks and I wouldn't give a damn.

About time there was a "Dangerous" reference.

Blah. And her show is distrubing.

Thanks for the news.
That is what I say also Bee. What is the problem? They can say he "self proclaimed" all they want; however, you notice NO ONE ever say he does not deserve it (even this article does not say MIchael does not deserve the title as they are implying with Kanye).

Couple of updates...

Robbie return 'would be a surprise'
[SIZE=-1]The Press Association - 33 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... and the band sold around 600000 tickets for their 2009 summer tour in under five hours, breaking the record set by Michael Jackson's Bad tour in 1987. ...[/SIZE]

Let it Whip
[SIZE=-1]Hartford Advocate, CT - 48 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... it was wonderful to see a packed house moving to songs like Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy," Dazz Band's "Let it Whip," and Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean. ...[/SIZE]

Who's the king of pop if its not Mike?

We dont care if he proclaimed himself the King of Pop, hes the King of Pop...

Who's the king of pop if its not Mike?

We dont care if he proclaimed himself the King of Pop, hes the King of Pop...

That's a good question?

R¤bbie Williams - NO WAY - I love his music and has all his CD's and live shows, he is a great entertainer, but King of Pop :lol: NO way!! He is still beneath MJ's shoes!

Justin Timberlake :lol: NO
Akon :lol: NO
Usher - NOPE !!!
Timbaland - NO
Frank Sinatra - hmm, No, that's Jazz! :lol:

THERE IS NO OTHER KING OF POP THAN MICHAEL JACKSON - END OF STORY !

Goodmorning everyone. Here's what I can find so far this morning...

More on Akon...

[SIZE=-2]alpha-2.info[/SIZE]

people.com - Akon Sounds Off on Michael Jackson and Barack Obama
[SIZE=-1]alpha-2.info, France - 29 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The Senegal-born singer sits down with PEOPLE in an exclusive interview to talk about his recent collaboration with Michael Jackson, working with New Kids ...[/SIZE]

SingStar Vol.3
[SIZE=-1]Videogamer.com, UK - 35 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It's Vol.2 with added Aerosmith, more Michael Jackson and lashings of Lionel Richie. Nothing more, nothing less. For PS3 owners without an internet ...[/SIZE]

Kanye West is the Voice of Somebody's Generation
[SIZE=-1]Back in the 80's Micheal Jackson proclaimed himself "The King of Pop." Unfortunately for Jackson and West, these titles automatically come with the ...[/SIZE]

Kanye Creates an Old New Sound
[SIZE=-1]... TR-808 drum machine on this album which gives the tracks in the work a distinct '80s vibe that at times is reminiscent of Michael Jackson's "Thriller. ...[/SIZE]

Boy, they can play: Fall Out rocks Chicago Theatre
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Sun-Times, United States - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... showered the crowd with bear-shaped confetti, then tore through its cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It." As always, the guyliner and hoodie-wearing ...[/SIZE]

Students ready to rock hit parade
[SIZE=-1]WatertownDailyTimes.com, United States - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mrs. Rose said the three big numbers are Michael Jackson's "Thriller," "Swing the Mood," a swing and jitterbug selection; and the Bee Gees disco hit, ...[/SIZE]

BROADWAY'S BEST KEPT SECRET: Chester Gregory ... modern day soul ...
[SIZE=-1]Eurweb.com, CA - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gary, Indiana-native Chester Gregory grew up admiring all around entertainers ranging from King of Pop Michael Jackson to triple threat icons Sammy Davis, ...[/SIZE]

Phil Sheridan: Thanks to Biron, Hartnell's glove toss at Malone ...
[SIZE=-1]Philadelphia Inquirer, PA - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The one-glove look was silly on Michael Jackson. It was positively stupefying in that situation. But, hey, everybody enjoys a good glove story, right? ...[/SIZE]

Clint in Gran form
[SIZE=-1]Winnipeg Sun, Canada - 5 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... subsequently donated it to the Academy. Michael Jackson, who plunked down $1.54 million for the auctioned-off Gone With the Wind best picture Oscar, didn't.[/SIZE]

Circus | Britney Spears
[SIZE=-1]Student Life, MO - 6 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It doesn’t have the nine singles of Michael Jackson’s “Dangerous,” but the album is refined and confident, and even if the music is synthetic, ...[/SIZE]

Q&A: Tila Tequila
[SIZE=-1]Metromix, IL - 8 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I also talk about pop culture a lot-Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, J.Lo. I talk about how we give them lots of credit but how at the end of the day we see ...[/SIZE]

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1993 - Michael Jackson's single "Will You Be There?" was certified Gold.

2001 - Michael Jackson's single "Cry" was released internationally.
2001 - Michael Jackson's album "Invincible" was certified Gold and Platinum by the RIAA.

2004 - Police raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch for a second time in search of evidence in the child-molestation case against him. The next day the police returned and asked Jackson to submit a DNA sample.

[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson Quote​
[/SIZE]

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel
That about rounds it up for today.

now that's what causes a bad economy. politics. Akon talking about how he can't get together with certain other artists, because of politics. it's politics that prevent the possible shots in the arm that the music industry could use, that could, in turn feed the economy.

If there is no news there is no news all you can do is wait. Just like every other person. Comments were deleted that were of a trollish nature. If you don't have anything to add but negativity maybe you should find another hobby til something new actually happens.

You are correct, i apologize for making the off handed comment of maybe someday there will be news, you and the news dept here do a wonderful job and make it a point to show how much Michael is still relevant via the mentionings thank you very much for that Shannon :flowers:

Last edited:
yeah...akon did his first interview with Seacrest and Seacrest still didn't get his name right, lol. yeah..whole top forty with mostly akon, which means atv,...etc. etc.

You are correct, i apologize for making the off handed comment of maybe someday there will be news, you and the news dept here do a wonderful job and make it a point to show how much Michael is still relevant via the mentionings thank you very much for that Shannon :flowers:

That was directed at a post that was rude to Michael and deleted out of the thread. But yeah we can't do anything but wait :yes:

And again for those who didn't see when I posted this before that akon will be appearing on E!'s late night show 'Chelsea Lately' on monday and I hope akon will be careful if she tries to ask him about michael since i've seen how she interviews people and how i've heard her call michael a "Mess".

Last edited:
i knew Seacrest was a MJ fan. and as for chelsea, she prob wants MJ and knows she cannot have him.

ryan meet michael and ryan told him that he's a fan of michael's music but that he doesn't know much about him.

Hmmmm, the part about being a fan of Mike's music is hard for me to believe. I do remember someone on here stating that Ryan was more of a Janet fan than a Mike one. Fool.

Back