Dec 2011 Michael Jackson's Virtuosity To Be Discussed At The Louvre Auditorium

billyworld99

Proud Member
tumblr_lw82joPejZ1qah4qm.jpg

Virtuosity in music will be discussed at the Louvre Auditorium in Paris, France, through live performances and the showing of video clips (interviews, music videos, concerts…) about various artists, including Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Liszt and Beethoven.

The session will be on Friday, December 16, 2011 - at 8.30 pm at the Louvre Auditorium and will last 90 minutes.

Tickets cost 10 € (5 € for people under 26) and you can try to win tickets here:
http://www.sortiraparis.com/scenes/concert/articles/46617-clip-clap-a-lauditorium-du-louvre

More details on the Louvre museum website (in French): http://www.louvre.fr/la-virtuosite-les-prestiges-du-presto

»

»

Re: Michael Jackson's Virtuosity To Be Discussed At The Louvre Auditorium

This is great! Lucky whoever goes there.

*mentally plops open Champagne*. Michael is in amazing company. Franz Liszt. Liszt also stood as a great humanitarian who considered it his duty to help those in need. (aside from the virtuosity in their respective arts).

He honed his craft and now look. So happy for him.

this is wonderful! that's what his legacy all about :)

:)This is cool.

Finally some recognition for Michael and the true great artist he was, a musical genius in his own right. I hope to hear from whoever goes there!

Wow, that must have been so interesting. That's what I call recognition. Too bad it didnt happen before he passed.

That is great. I love it when Academic and Arts bodies give due recognition to Michael and his work. Hope it will continue to happen increasingly, in the future.

fuckfuckfuck!!! I could've gone there! But had no idea that something like this was happening so went swimming instead.. :doh:

That is great. I love it when Academic and Arts bodies give due recognition to Michael and his work. Hope it will continue to happen increasingly, in the future.

I agree

I bet all you french fans will love this :)

Wow to see him be a part of this virtuousos list makes me so proud! I'd DEFINITELY pay 5€ for that! Must've been amazing

Back