dear Shiitty-mr. doo doo

Soso Deaf

Proud Member
i swore i would never call u that! :no: but we miss u right now. every time i try to do something, it reminds me of u. ur smile, that grin, ur 'real'voice and thelook u made when u got pissed.

the lectures and the laughs, the road trips and the gas! :doh: sorry bout that one. the jergen's joke and the pissed off note. sorry we got mad sorry u got mad, sorry that it just didn't go off well and ended pretty bad. my car still has a dent on it.

sorry i hit ur gate and um...yea the bumper's still not fixed.

i know ur poops are taking it one day at a time. i know mwa/n flpj have to do the same. jb jb shaun stranja in muscow is taking it slowly. some days are better than others

it's very cathartic (thanks dunk) to write to u. i should've done it sooner. i just want u to know that zaczaczac mr. doody poop is loving ur songs and dancing when he sees u. it's hard that he'll never know what i know but memories last a lifetime and a lifetime w/ u is what we now have.

from the water fights to the stary nights....i miss u.

i guess auggie is right....i was never afraid before, just timid...and i guess im less timid now. i know u'll be there waiting!:better:

and um...about the black folks and big asses....what does that mean for u and me cuz um...yea boo boo...we ain't had none

:rollin: everones comments are sooooo funny!

Shitty you were my world for so many years, and now that you have passed its like nothing makes sense anymore. It's so unreal, its like a bad dream that I can not wake up from no matter how hard I try. It seems as if it was just yesterday that we were chasing after you! It was always like a race, we get in front of you, you get in front of us. You roll down ur window point and laugh! Hey Mike, remember that time KD and I almost got hit by that bus? OMG, we really thought we were goners for sure LOL! We never got a chance to dance in the studio but umm, it was dirty lol. Sorry about all the sunflower seeds that were left, they were so addicting! All the pizza and water ballon fights!

I hope you are finally getting the peace you deserve! You were the most amazing man that I have ever met. I owe you so much, yet you would never let me repay you for anything! It's hard writing this. I used to write letters all the time back in the day!

I LOVE YOU SHITTY!

omg i wasn't anticipating all these responses? lol

like friends tend to do sometimes, we have conflicts. and ours always surrounded or happened w/ cars. red cars,to be exact.

but yea, to those that could keep it real w/ M, those that could see beyond the kop, were treated to an inward look, a view so to speak, of the man....mike, not michael.

so for that, i treasure the memories and i wish i had appreciated them more. i always thought there'd be more to come.

i treasure the memories and i wish i had appreciated them more. i always thought there'd be more to come.

seriously! I never thought he would be gone so fast! Makes you think about life and the people you have in it!

i swore i would never call u that! :no: but we miss u right now. every time i try to do something, it reminds me of u. ur smile, that grin, ur 'real'voice and thelook u made when u got pissed.

the lectures and the laughs, the road trips and the gas! :doh: sorry bout that one. the jergen's joke and the pissed off note. sorry we got mad sorry u got mad, sorry that it just didn't go off well and ended pretty bad. my car still has a dent on it.

i know ur poops are taking it one day at a time. i know mwa/n flpj have to do the same. jb jb shaun stranja in muscow is taking it slowly. some days are better than others

it's very cathartic (thanks dunk) to write to u. i should've done it sooner. i just want u to know that zaczaczac mr. doody poop is loving ur songs and dancing when he sees u. it's hard that he'll never know what i know but memories last a lifetime and a lifetime w/ u is what we now have.

i guess auggie is right....i was never afraid before, just timid...and i guess im less timid now. i know u'll be there waiting!:better:

and um...about the black folks and big asses....what does that mean for u and me cuz um...yea boo boo...we ain't had none

Your thread made me cry......and I have to say that I am sorry for myself but I am more sorry for you...I am so sorry for your loss of a friend....I can read between the lines and see this...so ...hugs to you and I hope you will feel better soon.

I see the love in your post -- you seem to have a lot of cool inside jokes! :)

I especially love: "from the water fights to the stary nights" --> poetry

thank u! lol no drugs...and if u knew mj, nothing was ever as it seems....hence the doo doo...appleheads....fat headed rascal teams. code saved information and code kept it private.

i'll show some pics...maybe it'll help draw it in together.

jbjb shaun stranja in muscow is a nickname as is flpj....doo doos are the poops...his poops are p-m k, p mjjj, and blanket.

KATIELOSTWATERFIGHT.jpg

KATIEBOARDTITOVINDY.jpg

th70Smap.jpg

FANCHECKINGPHONE.jpg

tito110104-017.jpg

IMTHEDASH.jpg

FUCKEDUPCAR.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH'

Wow, so uh...wat happend to the car?

:rollin:

so I read it 3 times :p

like friends tend to do sometimes, we have conflicts. and ours always surrounded or happened w/ cars. red cars,to be exact.

but yea, to those that could keep it real w/ M, those that could see beyond the kop, were treated to an inward look, a view so to speak, of the man....mike, not michael.

so for that, i treasure the memories and i wish i had appreciated them more. i always thought there'd be more to come.

and now I understand :huggy: xxxxxxxxxxx

omg they were so like confused...da phuck happen to ur ride? um...tropicana and cameron anyone? lol damn escalade.

waun, im stealing mani...she mine...andomg my braids...blow on my scalp!

poops...doo doos? lol

omg they were so like confused...da phuck happen to ur ride? um...tropicana and cameron anyone? lol damn escalade.

waun, im stealing mani...she mine...andomg my braids...blow on my scalp!

poops...doo doos? lol

Once she starts to talk back, she's all your's lol.

OMG, Tropicana and Cameron..that was so horrible..weren't we goin to Shitty's house wen we got hit? That poor car has seen it all!

Aha, or wen ur keys came up missing at arden (I still don't kno how YOU lost them LOL jk) and the car had to be towed hahahaha, wow...

Lemme get the TCB and grease that scalp!! One blow to the head is all u need! CDFU!

look at my butt look at my butt look at my butt...oh that was right b efore we went to vegas...damn verizon store.

and sighs....that was right before the lecture and the accident. i wish we could go back in time. i miss him so much waun....i'd knock him down w/ some jergen's

I know. We should have tried to pull a Randy to get over the fence!

I wish we could go back too, we had so many good times and like you said I never thought that they would end, but the way it ended is wat hurts the most!

The lectures, the accidents, the sunflower seeds, the water ballon fights, the water gun fights lol. Mike wanted to move back to Vegas, OMG we would have pretty much would have moved in. But shit, we can still have our good times. He will always be with us in spirt, even tho its not the same. My life will never be the same without him.

girl...LOOK MICHAEL, A BLACK BABY....tires screech. lol poor ty.

and didja know the other fans actually sat out at the mc house? hell, we were scared enough to walk rover's whiney ass let alone sit out there. lol

and thepinecone? and the mailbox? lol the red escalade. grace waving all happy then she was like 'oh hell....' cuz she wasn't supposed to! cdfu

Aww Kate, you make me laugh. You're very lucky to have been touched by his presence.

Well Michael, what can I say. I never thought that I'd live to see you leave so damn soon. From the time I was a child, watching you on TV, that red sequenced jacket, those shades....that smile.....utter magic.

You embodied magic to me, and was the main source of my inspiration. I grew-up with one goal, to be able to meet and perform with you. Sadly I never got the chance to do either. It's sad when you don't have support around you. I was always wanting to see you perform live, yet never had had someone to direct into the right direction to get there.

I really wish that I could have known you for Mike, the person. There's sooo much I wanted to share and joke with you about. Like for instance do you remember hearing that song from '84 by Johnny Clegg and Slavuka? (sp?) 'Scatterings of Africa." I love that song, the beat, the tribal feeling. Thought you may like it too.

And the Victorian era. God I love that era, the grandeur, the houses...NL reminds me of that time period. And past lives, I know you were open to a lot of things and finding out about having a past life or not was something I think you could relate too.

And your love of black cats, oh and my obsession with wrapping gifts for the tree...and my love of the farris wheel, love that ride. It gives you butterflies everytime.

Just having silly fun...you made me laugh at times with your child-like humour. Whether is was yelling out a sentence and laughing while doing it...or playing a prank on someone....you were so special.

Damit Michael....you were so sweet, so funny and pure. I only hope that you realize how much we love you and miss you so dearly. They say that dreams come true...well a few months ago I actually got to wish on a falling star as I looked up at the night sky....I made the wish...sadly though it'll never come true.

My heart will always hold a place for you Michael, and my tears will never stop flowing. I will always love you. Forever Michael, always my one true inspiration...*cries* God Bless you.

girl...LOOK MICHAEL, A BLACK BABY....tires screech. lol poor ty.

and didja know the other fans actually sat out at the mc house? hell, we were scared enough to walk rover's whiney ass let alone sit out there. lol

and thepinecone? and the mailbox? lol the red escalade. grace waving all happy then she was like 'oh hell....' cuz she wasn't supposed to! cdfu

Omg, totally didn't even look at my Taima! How RUDE!!! lol

OMG Taima jumpin on the trampoline "Michael Jackson!, Michael Jackson!, Michael Jackson!" Ahahaha, you gotta train them while there young!

Back