David Gest on MTV - MJs top 40

Telha

Proud Member
Have u seen it?

Didnt know David was so awesome...he`s presenting MJs top 40 while telling a few stories...

He said about a time he asked Mike to teach him the moonwalk, while he was preparing spaghetti for them in the kitchen. Michael did it and when he tried to, he hit the pan and the spaghetti spilled all over. He said just like this "There was spaghetti all over him. There was spaghetti all over me, and all over the floor, and he had to clean it up. Here's 'Another Part of Me'" :giggle:

He was presenting Jam and talked about when they were little playing basketball "Guess who won? Not me. It was Jackie" lol

About Stranger in Mscow: "I asked him, Michael if u didnt shoot it in Moscow, why did u call it Stranger in Moscow. And he said 'I dont know'" :doh:

"Michael didnt want to buy the Elephant man bones. He said 'I didnt wanna buy them cause I didnt know what to do with them, and they probably would deteriorate.' Everyone should know that, right?"

Anyway, hes talking about him in such a positive way, thats how he should remain is our hearts...as a silly funny guy with a very beautiful soul and heart.

:angel:

hasdavidsaid anything about this. havnt heard anything. he must be heart broken to

"This next song from the Jacksons was in 104th place in the charts. It was ONLY 103 places away from the 1st" :lol:

"This is the song that says 'its okay to grab your crotch'. Heres Black or White"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've loved David since I read his book
I didn't see it? What time did it come on? I'm gonna tape it next time it comes on- at least, I hope i catch it

This was probably shot yesterday or today. He had Michael's pictures with a candle next to him.

Its on MTV in Brazil now, dunno when it aired in the USA...there will probably be reruns this whole week tho.

I hope everyone realises the crucial gift that david gest provided michael and we should forever be in his debt and have complete love and respect for him.Beucase david gest produced and created the last time michael jackson performed many of his hits for a audience.

I am talking about the last two concerts to have a michael jackson set in them , the 30th anniversary.If it werent for david gest, many beautiful perofrmacnes would'nt have taken place from other artists who michael loved be4 him and who were influenced by michael himself.I can't begin to imagine the happiness michael must have felt sitting in his seat watching this huge and only time everyone has celebrated his work in his view.And then the pure happiness he had when he was on stage for the last time with his brothers, the last times performing twymmf, billie jean, beat it, black or white, rocky my world...

If it werent for david gest we would never have got this celebration of others to michael to show how much he meant to so many fans and contempories..Those nights would have lived with michael as would the night he perfomred with james brown.I cant think of any other crucial nights for him on stage perfoming after the 30th anniversary.Wr should be forever thankfull david made this happen and what a wonderful present it was to michael and to us as fans.If it werent of happened we would have been left with singular performances here and there and the last memories of concerts being the history tour...

thanks you david gest

Its old and they been playing it on every MTV channel in the UK for the last 2 days.

Did that mean MICHAEL was making spaghetti?

No, David was making spaghetti for them, he said its the only thing he can cook other then tuna. lol And he said Michael liked his spaghetti!

And it is recent...he talked about Michael in the past tense...he said "We had a friendship of 40 years, even though I look like Im 24 and Michael, 28" :smilerolleyes:

Also "He used to sing Cry for me in the car. I dont know if he was actually crying or if he ate something rotten" lol

No, David was making spaghetti for them, he said its the only thing he can cook other then tuna. lol And he said Michael liked his spaghetti!

And it is recent...he talked about Michael in the past tense...he said "We had a friendship of 40 years, even though I look like Im 24 and Michael, 28" :smilerolleyes:

Also "He used to sing Cry for me in the car. I dont know if he was actually crying or if he ate something rotten" lol

Nope its quite old, its been airing for months and months now.

I haven't heard any comments from David about Michael's passing either. He must be in bits. He's always stood by Michael through thick & thin. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

Back