Dateline

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Any of you watching Katherine's interview on Dateline? It's on right now.
Gosh, I feel so sorry for her :cry:

I'm watching.....I too feel horrible for her. I just adore her :)

Katherine just called Michael "Mike"
I know it's common for people named Michael to be called Mike, but I've never heard his own family members call him that except Janet...brought a smile to my face =)

its on right now? ahhh so many mj shows i cant keep up!!!

"She wants nothing but Daddy's pictures in her room"
Aww Paris =)

Katherine is such a beautiful person! Im so happy MJ had her in his life. Thank God for her because she is exactly who those kids need to be around right now.

I watched 20/20 live and recorded Dateline so I will be watching this tomorrow. I love Katherine.

Just finished watching Dateline (I had DVR'd it). She seems like a lovely person. I see why Michael loved and relied on her so much. I just hope she's careful associating with those two other questionable guys.

It was going great until the end when they tried to paint Katherine as a liar about the allegations. She didn't get that info about Jordie's confession from the net, it came from Mesereau who had witnesses ready to testify that Jordan confessed to them. They just reported the Chandler "source" that he never did. I'm guessing it was the equally slime ball uncle, Evan's brother. Whether Chandler knew it or not, I believe the body is the subconscious mind and his cancer was a manifestation eating at him for what he did to Michael. He didn't have to consciously know it. I hate how journalism gets subtle in it's one sidedness and lazy research.

somebody please upload this and all the other shows to somewhere for us who couldn'T watch it, please:)) i hope they will be in 2000 watts

Does anyone else get annoyed when these programs talk about Michael living with his parents until he was almost 30 as something weird? It annoys me. I don't think it's so bad. I lived with my mother until not too long ago (and I'm 46). Ok, it's different for a guy but still, I think it's nice.

Does anyone else get annoyed when these programs talk about Michael living with his parents until he was almost 30 as something weird? It annoys me. I don't think it's so bad. I lived with my mother until not too long ago (and I'm 46). Ok, it's different for a guy but still, I think it's nice.

It is his house, but these shows make a point of mentioning it. You know what they are implying.

I cringe when it was said MJ'S style is LIBERACE going to war.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Katherine did this interview. They are slanting everything again. sick.

My brother just left home 3 weeks ago because he just got married, he is 37. And the nicest guy, It was a big help to mum having him there for her. ( well not as nice as Michael) ;)

My brother just left home 3 weeks ago because he just got married, he is 37. And the nicest guy, It was a big help to mum having him there for her. ( well not as nice as Michael) ;)

Aww that's very sweet. Nothing wrong with that at all. Now I don't feel so weird for moving out so late, lol.

I mean, I could see if a guy is a free loader and mooching off of his parents and doesn't work for a living but Michael was making his own way (to say the least) and Havenhurst is a huge compound, not some tiny house and it was HIS (as someone already pointed out). And he probably just wasn't ready.

It was going great until the end when they tried to paint Katherine as a liar about the allegations. She didn't get that info about Jordie's confession from the net, it came from Mesereau who had witnesses ready to testify that Jordan confessed to them. They just reported the Chandler "source" that he never did. I'm guessing it was the equally slime ball uncle, Evan's brother. Whether Chandler knew it or not, I believe the body is the subconscious mind and his cancer was a manifestation eating at him for what he did to Michael. He didn't have to consciously know it. I hate how journalism gets subtle in it's one sidedness and lazy research.

That part really made me angry when that sickening reporter tried to "clarify" KJ statement by trying to make her loook like she did not know what she was talking about Jordy. He says a source from JC family said something for JC did he ask his retarded self if JC was really molested why didn't he speak for himself, if i were really molested i would let the culprit try and look innocence and allow statements about me retracting if I did not not. Shows JC is a liar and a coward.

I don't understand why Katherine did this interview. They are slanting everything again. sick.

Yes they are, it is so annoying, but she did not do the interview with NBC guest that is why they a putting a spin on it. (on the other hand no that is not why they putting a spin, yeah I remember they hate MJ and love any opportunity to hate on him).

That reporter could not even bring himself to say that MJ's estate was able to generate 1 billion dollars in one year. No instead he said they made 200 million because of TII. I hated how he made KJ look like the only reason for the book was to get some money. That really made my blood boil.

Yes they are, it is so annoying, but she did not do the interview with NBC guest that is why they a putting a spin on it. (on the other hand no that is not why they putting a spin, yeah I remember they hate MJ and love any opportunity to hate on him).

That reporter could not even bring himself to say that MJ's estate was able to generate 1 billion dollars in one year. No instead he said they made 200 million because of TII. I hated how he made KJ look like the only reason for the book was to get some money. That really made my blood boil.

That's exactly why I don't bother watching anything about MJ on TV. No matter who does the interviews the medialoid will always find a way to insert something nasty about Michael.

Now if someone uploads it to youtube and tell me the parts that are safe to watch, then I'll give it a try. :cheeky:

Well...I hope someone uploads this. I recorded it old school vhs but the tape ran out..urrrghh.

Back