DATELINE NBC on Micheal NOW

CindyRilla

Proud Member
well it is on here Pacific time...

I missed recording the first minute of it. Made me cry.. I thought it was an ad for an upcoming show.. but it is on now.

Any one watching this?

all they're talking about is his money issues, money, money, and money.

k, it's b/c when i tuned in it just happened to be the portion about his money.seems to be getting better.

Is there any possibility to watch it on the internet?

yea, it's really interesting. that girl from thriller, didn't she sue michael or something?

I have that video on VHS! .. The "Making Michael Jackson's Thriller" (I recently found it in my house) I need to transfer it to DVD

I have grown weary of these quickly produced shows now. The next MJ thing I am looking for is his new music. I want to see what he wanted to tell us in his music. I don't care anymore about these crazy shows.

I have grown weary of these quickly produced shows now. The next MJ thing I am looking for is his new music. I want to see what he wanted to tell us in his music. I don't care anymore about these crazy shows.

Then be sure to watch BET on July 11th... they are running a 4 hour special that has NOT been played before on their channel. They also played a 4 hours special last weekend, but it originally aired on 2/21/2005.

BET Played this on July 5th:
"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough-A Michael Jackson Marathon"
Channel: 329 BETHD
Airtime: 7/5/2009 9:00:00 AM (240 mins)
Genre: Music special / Entertainment
Original Airdate: 2/21/2005

This special also included several celebs and people giving small comments on how great Micheal was, or said what their favorite song/video was.

This show included the following Music Videos
(some songs were repeated in the 4 hour special):

In the Closet
Leave Me Alone
Heal The World
Stranger in Moscow
Blood On The Dance Floor
They Don't Care About Us
Another Part of Me
You Rock My World starring:
Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker, Marlon Brando, Michael Madsen, Billy Drago, and Kishaya Dudley
Beat It
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Earth Song
Man In The Mirror
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Black Or White
Blood On the Dance Floor
Rock With You
The Way You Make Me Feel
Scream
Thriller (the full version)
Remember The Time
Beat It
Bad
Billie Jean (the lighted sidewalk version)
Dirty Diana
Man In the Mirror
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

The NEW 4 hour special that is to play on July 11th is in two parts.
Each part is 2 hours long:

"Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special"
Original Airdate is JULY 11th, 2009
THIS has NOT been played before.
Below are the dates and times when this will be on:

Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special

Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (1/2) 329 7/11/2009 1:00 PM-3:00 PM Saturday Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (2/2) 329 7/11/2009 3:00 PM-5:00 PM Saturday

Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (1/2) 329 7/12/2009 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Sunday Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (2/2) 329 7/12/2009 12:00 PM-2:00 PM Sunday
WHen I set to record it shows in two parts

Back