Darren Baker paints portrait of Michael Jackson for royal family of Bahrain

NatalieM

Proud Member
THE King of Pop’s image will feature in a palace.

Meltham artist Darren Baker has been commissioned by the royal family of Bahrain to paint a portrait of Michael Jackson.

The image of the late singer will take pride of place in a new palace being built in the capital Manama.

Darren said: “I’ve done several paintings of horses for them before and now they’ve asked me to do a painting of Michael Jackson. I’ve come up with a sketch which tries to sum him up in his heyday.”

Darren will soon start work on the 10ft by 12ft mural.

He said: “It’s going to take me about three months to complete and should be installed in the summer.”

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/loca...n-for-royal-family-of-bahrain-86081-25508206/

theyve got a cheak. will a tub of haggen dass be included seeing as they sued mj for the price of one he bought

Meltham artist Darren Baker has been commissioned by the royal family of Bahrain to paint a portrait of Michael Jackson.

The image of the late singer will take pride of place in a new palace being built in the capital Manama.

Darren said: “I’ve done several paintings of horses for them before and now they’ve asked me to do a painting of Michael Jackson. I’ve come up with a sketch which tries to sum him up in his heyday.”

He said: “It’s going to take me about three months to complete and should be installed in the summer.”

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/loca...n-for-royal-family-of-bahrain-86081-25508206/

What! that comment in bold made no sense at all!:doh:

this prince is crazy...did not he sue MJ even for some ice cream last year !!

idiot.

I think the prince wanted MJ to participate in his 'parties' , that's why MJ run and the prince was so heart broken .

i was dieing to go upto his lawyer when i was in the courtroom and say heres a fiver for you will that cover the icecream!

i was dieing to go upto his lawyer when i was in the courtroom and say heres a fiver for you will that cover the icecream!

Okay I'm slow, you guys are being sarcastic right & MJ wasn't sued over icecream?! I thought he wanted him to record on two seas records which was the co that Jermaine & the prince set up. Helpe understand please, but don't attack.

Okay I'm slow, you guys are being sarcastic right & MJ wasn't sued over icecream?
i wish i was. yep he was sued over icecream chocolate haggen das i believe lol

the pince sued mj for everything he spent on him while mj was staying in bahrain. and yeap that incuded icecream. he basically bribed jermaine with a rolls royce to get mj to go to bahrain .sweet talked mj into recording for his label that didnt even excist by giving mj gifts and sucking up to mj by paying for everything as mj was his guest (In his words).then when mj left.he took a hissy fit and sued him for everything, yet jerm kept the rolls!

Last edited:
Okay I'm slow, you guys are being sarcastic right & MJ wasn't sued over icecream?! I thought he wanted him to record on two seas records which was the co that Jermaine & the prince set up. Helpe understand please, but don't attack.

Basically the guy tried suing MJ for a ton of money. MJ stayed with this guy in 2005 (after trial) and the guy said that MJ owed him money..and basically included every expense..including a little tub of ice cream. Yea I know...the guy is crazy.:no:

the pince sued mj for everything he spent on him while mj was staying in bahrain. and yeap that incuded icecream. he basically bribed jermaine with a rolls royce to get mj to go to bahrain .sweet talked mj into recording for his label that didnt even excist by giving mj gifts and sucking up to mj by paying for everything as mj was his guest (In his words).then when mj left.he took a hissy fit and sued him for everything, yet jerm kept the rolls!

omg :doh:

and once again Jermaine :smilerolleyes:

The image of the late singer will take pride of place in a new palace being built in the capital Manama...I’ve come up with a sketch which tries to sum him up in his heyday.”

After it's done, I know
Michael Jackson
will come by to see it.
girldance.gif

I remember this. elusivemmoonwalker, is there a thread located here or somewhere else about this and the relationship between the family,jermaine and basically how michael & bahrain relationship came to be? ..(with not so much on the ending of trial)

Why am I not surprised that Germ is yet again involved in another scam? Wasn't it the same thing Jermaine, Katherine & Joe did to the Korean man? They took millions of dollars, promising they would convince MJ to do a concert. Of course, MJ did not want to hear any of this crap, and they all got sued. Katherine & Joe ended up filing for bankruptcy because the Korean man won a judgment against them. A real mess...I think they still owe the man, as he recently file a creditor's claim against Michael's estate because Katherine is a beneficiary and she never paid back the $$$$ they took.

I feel like pulling my hair out. I don't get people. We live in a world of idiots. Help me guys I am feeling somber today.

Well said. This is a crazy world of idiots. This prince is the one of them..Some people have double faces. Suddenly everybody loves Michael!

I feel like pulling my hair out. I don't get people. We live in a world of idiots. Help me guys I am feeling somber today.

lol.I DON'T GET PEOPLE EITHER. Call me naive but i honestly don't understand how its possible that SO many people can have no heart. how the hell do these people live with themselves and look in the mirror everyday???!!

I know I will sound off topic, but I can't help it...

Jerm.... always Jerm.... and people get so mad when one dares to say "I just don't feel that strong love of yours for Jer..." and you get slapped.... :ermm:

yes, yes... poor Jermain :rolleyes:

The royal families from brunei and the middle east have always been fan of MJ. There's no artist like MJ so admired by the royal families. You all should be happy about the news!!

we are happy , but we can't be happy when people around Prince awalid claims MJ once knelt on his knees infront of people and begged the prince not to cancel his investments with him because that meant his financial ruin . someone like Mik would have never ever knelt infront of anyone .

Back