Danity Kane or Pussycat Dolls??

PopPrince89

Proud Member
I personally love Danity Kane and perfer them over PCD, although i love PCD's music as well. Here are my analysese of today's biggest girl groups:

Danity Kane: Though part (or much) of their success is attirbuted to their reality TV upcoming and fame, essentially it all comes down to talent. And they certainly have it!. All girls can sing, have their own individual personalities, and are amazing performers each. I think that's the reason theyre even more successful.--is because they are uinique. They are not the kind of girl group where one girl is the center and the others are support and mostly eye candy. Each sings lead, each has their own unique quality that adds to the group, which makes them even stronger. the only porblem i have and why i think theyre underrated or not as big as they should be is becuz Diddy's promotion strategy is hardly any promotion at all. but thats another subject on its own

PCD: Theyre good. Theyre all pretty. Good catchy, hit songs. Great performances and excellent dancers. But It's really Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls. Literally. I don't think anyone could name any of the other dolls or recognize them aside from Nicole. u could have a whole different lineup a week for the Dolls as long you keep Nicole front and center and it wouldnt make a difference. Its really the songs that makes this group and Nicole carries them. She accounts and is responsible for the talent the Dolls supposedly have or dont have (we wouldnt know since Nicole sings every song!) However Nicole is actually very talented and a great singer and performer. But for PCD all together, i dont think theyre legit as a substamtial girl group.

I think they're both awful. It's all about how they look/selling sex...the music quality is lacking.

Don't want to offend you, but that's how I feel.

The lead singer for the PCD's can actually sing. I've only heard one or two songs from DK and both made me want to go deaf. Both groups are more fluff then substance, essentially. Either or, I can leave them.

Honestly, neither...it's been a good couple of years since there has been a girl group in America to truly interest me. Destiny's Child before the two old members quit/got kicked out? was the last group I really liked.

Last edited:
Dolls! And not only because they say the Jackson's influenced them cause Michael and Janet are real great performers. I simply like the thought that some stars of today are truly ambitious to still entertain qualitatively. That is seldom.

Cos I don't know DK and never heard of them, I say Dolls! I have even been to their concert and it was rocking! :punk:

i would say the Pussycat Dolls are more entertaining.

BUT I honestly don't care about any of the girls in the group except for Nicole. I think she has talent. It seems to me that PCD is just one lead singer and the rest of the girls are back up dancers. I've never heard any of the other girls singing. I don't even know any of the other girl's names besides Nicole. Also i've been following Nicole's career since she was in that group Eden's Crush for the show Popstars lol i bought their single when it came out haha.

Some girl from PCD left the group and I don't think anyone notices or cares.

with Danity Kane, at least all of the girls sing but they don't have very good stage presence.

PCD! Sure, they're all garbage but there's nothing wrong with a little fun.

PCD over Danity..

I don't care for either of them, but Danity Kane is the Otown of that type..

There fake as hell, and don't go together..

I don't think Nicole (lead singer of PCD) is a great singer at all, but...yeahhh.

And I think DK stands for DoooKie. Seriously Danity Kane and Diddy's other boy group Day 26 suck really bad. It's all just so corny.

DK DK DK DK!! All the way! both of they're albums are amazing! The girls r don to earth and gorgeous i met them when they went 2 my friends school (altho they were late lol) and they know how 2 put on a show. PCd...ugh is all im goin 2 say. Plus damaged is my song..and ride 4 u..and hold me down..and striptease..like yo DK all the way!!

Neither of them are all that...

DK is not even a group to me.. FAKE!!!

PCD someone needs to tell them to lay off the dancing a bit cuz they don't pull it off right... Some of them keep doin' booty poppin' without booty.. lol!

Anyways.. if I had to chose I would pick PCD.. Just because.. Well probably because I know them a bit less.. lol! DK on Making The Band made it worse for me.. I know who tries to act cool!, who does not fit in. Who is who.. so that effects me of course.

I cannot get over "Where my money makin' brothas at?"

Those who know where that came from.. That's retardedly unforgivable.. lol! I was like.. OMG NO SHE DIDN'T..

I cannot get over "Where my money makin' brothas at?"

Those who know where that came from.. That's retardedly unforgivable.. lol! I was like.. OMG NO SHE DIDN'T..

OMMFG LMMFAO!! i know! i was like Aubrey..i just lost ALL respect 4 u. i just could believe it..hahhahahaa it was sooo funny tho..but c'mon they have grown as artist and performers now and i looooooove DK haha

I personally love Danity Kane and perfer them over PCD, although i love PCD's music as well. Here are my analysese of today's biggest girl groups:

Danity Kane: Though part (or much) of their success is attirbuted to their reality TV upcoming and fame, essentially it all comes down to talent. And they certainly have it!. All girls can sing, have their own individual personalities, and are amazing performers each. I think that's the reason theyre even more successful.--is because they are uinique. They are not the kind of girl group where one girl is the center and the others are support and mostly eye candy. Each sings lead, each has their own unique quality that adds to the group, which makes them even stronger. the only porblem i have and why i think theyre underrated or not as big as they should be is becuz Diddy's promotion strategy is hardly any promotion at all. but thats another subject on its own

PCD: Theyre good. Theyre all pretty. Good catchy, hit songs. Great performances and excellent dancers. But It's really Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls. Literally. I don't think anyone could name any of the other dolls or recognize them aside from Nicole. u could have a whole different lineup a week for the Dolls as long you keep Nicole front and center and it wouldnt make a difference. Its really the songs that makes this group and Nicole carries them. She accounts and is responsible for the talent the Dolls supposedly have or dont have (we wouldnt know since Nicole sings every song!) However Nicole is actually very talented and a great singer and performer. But for PCD all together, i dont think theyre legit as a substamtial girl group.

well..the irony is that the songs are never good unless PCD is together. and having said that, i prefer PCD.

lol! Michaelsson ya they've have grown since then.. I'll give you that..

BUT they still have a long way to go... They were way off, but now they have gotten on the rollecouster and past the FIRST 'cli-clink' .. So they are on the ride now..

I'll give u that much.. ha ha!!

I'd wanna date girls from both groups they're all hotties, especially those two black sistas from DK but I'd ask them to please shut up and not try to sing, otherwise I'd leave right away. Both groups are terrrible..

I would say PCD...people always think I'm crazy when I say I like them but their last album was great to dance and sing to...as for DK I like their singles but I never purchased their albums.... I luv the new PCD single too...a lot of people sleep on PCD I think I think it's their sexy image...but they're great anyone see their recent performance at the MTV movie awards....fabolous....

Neither.

I can't stand those groups. I prefer REAL singing groups like En Vogue, SWV, DC, etc.

Danity Kane's songs "Damage" is alright but I now cannot stand the songs. That Aubrey chick is kinda annoying.

As for PCD, why would they even use the P word as their name? They look more like street whores than performers. Nicole is the singer and star of the group.

Back