(Dangerous World Tour) live in Bucharest

Dtwmjj

Proud Member
So tomorrow marks 21 years since that concert aired live on HBO

So im wondering which version is better, is the official DVD version better or is the BBC version better.

SN: Is the DVD version really the one they aired on HBO even with the footage from different concerts mixed in

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I Iike the DVD or the BBC version better. Both have good and bad sides. BBC version audio is better in my opinion, less crowd shots and sometimes better camera angles. But some angles are a lot better in the DVD version like when Billie Jean starts and during the moonwalk.

BBC version:

This version also misses the toe stand at 2:16 and many little moves in other songs that can be seen better in the DVD version.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I Iike the DVD or the BBC version better. Both have good and bad sides. BBC version audio is better in my opinion, less crowd shots and sometimes better camera angles. But some angles are a lot better in the DVD version like when Billie Jean starts and during the moonwalk.

BBC version:

This version also misses the toe stand at 2:16 and many little moves in other songs that can be seen better in the DVD version.

Rudolf's mixed version is the one you should be watching, that and the premiere unedited version :) both fantastic!

Rudolf's Mixed Version - Billie Jean:

Unedited Premiere Version - she's out of my life:

Last edited:
Back