Dangerous Tour

jam,smooth criminal,heal the world (1st part), 1st half of man in the mirror,black or white,will you be there(until the speaking verse) thriller and thats it

Thank you for the info.

Will you be there kinda sounded live for me :-?

Now if we specify Dangerous we must tell about TWYMMF and Bad too.

BAd from munich is lived (well idk bout the entire performsnce but the pro clip of him introducing peeps..well hes not singin so it doesnt count lol) but i thought u were refering to the dvd but yes dangerous bad and twymmf also

I see....
Why did he lip sync the songs?

P.S. Smooth Criminal kinda sounds live for me

I see....
Why did he lip sync the songs?

P.S. Smooth Criminal kinda sounds live for me

probably to help save his voice. he was touring four about a year and a half. singing and dancing like he does can take a toll on u.

Last edited:
The first American half of the bad tour 1988 was completley live, Execpt the first part of man in the mirror.. He allways lip synch that one, wonder why..

well when they say Michael Jackson Live in (insert country here) TECHNICALLY they're not lying lol. He is in front of u live and in person whoever said that teh singing wud be live lol.

I don't think this is true. How do you know this? Did you attend?

noo i wasen't there, but i speak on behaf of the audio concerts video clips that we have of the bad tour. The first halft was completley live (i think) exept from man in the mirror! there was a clip from a documentary of michael singing man in the mirror and you could hear his vocals as he sang along in the song..

The i dont know was allways live in every concert on the bad tour, you cna hear him switch tone and he struggles lite bit but it sounds greaat

Black or White was live in Munich, London and Cologne and maybe in some other shows of 1st leg of DWT
In Bad tour he lipsyncs Bad ( 2nd Leg was 50% live, in first leg was imo 100% live ), The Way You Make Me Feel ( 2nd Leg was 50% live, in first leg was imo 100% live), Smooth Criminal ( same pattern ), Man in The Mirror ( same pattern )

Black or White was live in Munich, London and Cologne and maybe in some other shows of 1st leg of DWT
In Bad tour he lipsyncs Bad ( 2nd Leg was 50% live, in first leg was imo 100% live ), The Way You Make Me Feel ( 2nd Leg was 50% live, in first leg was imo 100% live), Smooth Criminal ( same pattern ), Man in The Mirror ( same pattern )

SC and TWYMMF were not in the first leg of Bad.

i meant leg of american leg ;], like live was TWYMMF in New York

i had new york concert but i will be able to upload it in december

Back