Dangerous Tour would not come to US despite the cancellation?

john13th

Proud Member
What I have reading about the Dangerous World Tour held in 1992-1993 in Wikipedia is that Michael had planned to perform concerts in Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Australia and India but not at all in United States since the whole tour would continue until the end 1993 before those concerts were cancelled because of the allegations. I also find these images below on t-shirts which shows which cities Michael would perform in during the whole tour and it does not list any cities in the United States. Maybe the tour was not going to continue afterwards in 1994 in US even if the allegations would not made public that led to the cancellation? Maybe Michael had concentrated on perfoming live on large arenas worldwide that would allow large amount of public that could attend on each concert? What do you guys think?
350250b.jpg

MJ_Dangerous_BIG_WHITE_T-SHIRT.jpg

I heard that Michael had planned to come to the United States in early 1994, with two or three shows in Washington D.C. I'm pretty sure he was still planning to go even with the allegations, but cancelled the entire tour after his public meltdown.

I think the tour was cancelled before it got to the point of final planning, but the plan was to do a North American leg along with the Dangerous short film as the final chapter to the Dangerous era.

Back