Dangerous Tour on Itunes? When did this happen?

charismatic

Proud Member
When did the Estate release Bucharest on Itunes? Is it the broadcast or DVD version?

It appeared a few months ago or so. While I wouldn't know the difference, it's probably the DVD version.

Just see if crowd noise and loudness is unbearable. Also check for Jam intro, the part where music kicks in but he doesn't sing yet - on DVD version he does some HE HEE AOW ad-libs. Then you will see it's the DVD. I don't suspect it to be anything else though. They've always used only DVD version for both video and audio for all promotions or TV spots or whatever. Would be cool though if iTunes did their own mix but I guess they didn't.

BBC version has really bad camera angles sometimes(but some are better)

Jeez you're right. I only watched it for the first minute or so, but damn did they have some horrific angles in the first minute :p

Wow, BBC's are awful at times, they missed the toe-stand because they were zoomed in. Plus a spin because they were too busy focusing on the backing singers.
That said, a few were better but the DVD did an alright job imo.

Is the BBC version the same version that aired on HBO from the original broadcast?

Are there several different broadcast versions? if so, which do the fans consider to be the best?

Thanks!

I don't think anyone is the best, all of them have flaws. You might check out alternative version that I edited from both versions.

Is the BBC version the same version that aired on HBO from the original broadcast?

Are there several different broadcast versions? if so, which do the fans consider to be the best?

Thanks!

To my understanding there are only two versions. The broadcast version and the DVD version. If there is more, someone who knows can tell. :)

Wow, BBC's are awful at times, they missed the toe-stand because they were zoomed in. Plus a spin because they were too busy focusing on the backing singers.
That said, a few were better but the DVD did an alright job imo.

I don't think BBC was in charge of filming the concert(s).

I don't think anyone is the best, all of them have flaws. You might check out alternative version that I edited from both versions.

Yes, BBC has the original broadcast version that was provided them by MJJ. I don't think any networks will broadcast the DVD version because the DVD version is a new master copy that was produced by another company, which means the network would have to pay an additional fee to the company who produced the DVD. To save on all the fees, they just re-air the original broadcast video.

This happens a lot with T.V. shows on DVD releases. The networks will continue to air the original broadcast versus the newly edited DVD version because of the additional fees.

I don't think BBC was in charge of filming the concert(s).

Yes, BBC aired the original broadcast version that was provided them by MJJ. I don't think any networks will broadcast the DVD version because the DVD version is a new master copy that was produced by another company, which means the network would have to pay an additional fee to the company who produced the DVD. To save on all the fees, they just re-air the original broadcast video.

This happens a lot with T.V. shows on DVD releases. The networks will continue to air the original broadcast versus the newly edited DVD version because of the additional fees.

Back