Dangerous Tour Buenos Aires (Argentina) Petition

Sorry to be the one telling you guys this, but this concert ain't gonna be released. That's it.

But you guys have fun though. :scratch:

I think these petitions won't change anything but I still voted.

What is wrong with you doubt this?

^ cause there has been Bad tour petitions FOR YEARS with thousands of votes but still nothing has happened.
At least I think Wembley 88 project will be real next year.. ;)

^ cause there has been Bad tour petitions FOR YEARS with thousands of votes but still nothing has happened.
At least I think Wembley 88 project will be real next year.. ;)

Yes, but my I guess is the Michael and Sony didn't know about the petitions. I help support the Bad Tour petition a few years back, I wanna help support the Buenos Aires 93', but I never use Facebook. So just stop doubting about the petition and see what's gonna happen even if it takes a long time.

Yes, but my I guess is the Michael and Sony didn't know about the petitions. I help support the Bad Tour petition a few years back, I wanna help support the Buenos Aires 93', but I never use Facebook. So just stop doubting about the petition and see what's gonna happen even if it takes a long time.

And what makes you think that Sony will know about this if they didn't know about Bad petition with many thousands of votes?

And what makes you think that Sony will know about this if they didn't know about Bad petition with many thousands of votes?

Well isn't obvious why they didn't respond to the petition?

Well, one thing's for sure, nuthin is gonna happen if we don't try :)

Why you so sure???
Btw I voted too

Lets face it.
It's one of the last concerts in 1993, Michael didn't feel very well at that time.
Therefore it effected his performance on stage & the concert was "missing" half the songs, he did on the first leg in 1992.
In my opinion it's a very incomplete concert. We already have the Bucharest concert, so it doesn't make any sense for Sony to release yet another concert of the Dangerous Tour.
However, if they sometime down the line do release a another concert from the Dangerous Tour, I hope it'll be Wembley or Cologne/Monza in order for us the see "The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Bad" being performed.

Again, that's just my opinion.
But I do hope, the concert leak in the furture. :big_boss:

I don't think they are going to release another Dangerous Tour concert. I would like it to happen but I doubt it will. I REALLY hope that we are going to get Bad Tour 1988 concert on dvd next year because it's 25 anniversary of Bad album. Sony really should start to release Michael's concerts because it would make fans really happy and they would get money too.

Lets face it.
It's one of the last concerts in 1993, Michael didn't feel very well at that time.
Therefore it effected his performance on stage & the concert was "missing" half the songs, he did on the first leg in 1992.
In my opinion it's a very incomplete concert. We already have the Bucharest concert, so it doesn't make any sense for Sony to release yet another concert of the Dangerous Tour.
However, if they sometime down the line do release a another concert from the Dangerous Tour, I hope it'll be Wembley or Cologne/Monza in order for us the see "The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Bad" being performed.

Again, that's just my opinion.
But I do hope, the concert leak in the furture. :big_boss:

^ This :)

However, if they would ever consider releasing DWT show, in my opinion it should be Monza 7th july (2nd night) because of amazing MITM spins he did ;)

i think they can release one more dangerous tour, maby in 2016 on dangerous album 25 anniversary , i hope

^ This :)

However, if they would ever consider releasing DWT show, in my opinion it should be Monza 7th july (2nd night) because of amazing MITM spins he did ;)

This! you know what they should have done, they should have included that spin in bucharest like they did with the last spin!

I really think these petitions are totally worthless. There have been very much petitions with thousands of votes. Most of them are already expired few years ago. But we still have only Bucharest DVD.
This petition can do nothing in my opinion.. Of course, I want Dangerous tour show released, as we all want, but I think this is just a sweet dream.

Back