Dangerous Tour 2nd Leg

Doruk

Proud Member
I've some questions about Dangerous World Tour's second leg.
Does anyone know why didn't MJ sing Beat It on the second leg of this tour?
And I've heard that he didn't perform Man In the Mirror in some concerts and sang Heal the World as the finale. Does anyone have any information about them?

Technically the 2nd leg of the tour is when the Bucharest show happened, and the part of the tour which started in August 1993 is the second leg.

Technically the 2nd leg of the tour is when the Bucharest show happened, and the part of the tour which started in August 1993 is the second leg.
Wikipedia says the Japan concerts after the Bucharest concert is the second leg and the THIRD leg starts in August 1993. If we will consider the legs as the wikipedia does, the title is wrong now, I actually mean the third leg of the tour.
While I was checking out something about the third leg, I saw that Beat It wasn't performed on the third leg. I watched the Mexico concert which was in November 1993 (or October 1993) and realised that Beat It really wasn't performed and the crane was used for Black or White performance. Do you know why did MJ delete Beat It from the set list of the third leg?

Last edited:
Don't any of you have an information, or at least a prediction about it?

Back