Dangerous slipcase?

LightSpeedBlast

Proud Member
Ze fact zat I didn't ze Special Edition of Dangerous in a Slipcase. It was suppos's to be in a Slipcase?

Re: Somezing bad has happen'd to Michael concering...

Your titles must properly reflect the nature of the thread - do not be an alarmist for attention.

Title changed.

Most copies of the special editions that I've seen in stores since late 2007 don't include slipcovers anymore.

BC dawg.
Ze same day I got Dangerous (a long time ago), Bad wasn't in a slipcase eizer. But sometime later, when I got Bad, it was in a slipcase. So yeah.

Okay firstly the 2 disc edition is the Australian tour edition from 1993 which featured a bonus disc of remixes. This is not to be confised with the 1 Disc Special Edition '2001 remaster' that LightSpeedBlast is talking about.

The initial pressings of the 2001 Special Edition Remaster came with a slipcase in most territories. I think they carried on pressing them with these until about 2006/7 then they just released them with without the outer slip case. It was probably to save money or some such. Lv x

HAH! WRONG!
When I bought Bad (after Dangerous), it was in a slipcase. In fact, ze day I went to buy Dangerous, Bad wasn't in a slipcase. But some ozer time, it was in one. So, still a chance zat I could get it in a slipcase.
Didn't see Off Ze Wall in a slipcase when I got it zho...

That's why I said usually... sure old pressings from the suppliers may come into stock.

You don't have to throw it into my face then, I was just trying to help as you asked a question. You are so rude! Figure it out yourself, who cares!

I got Off The Wall,Thriller and Bad in special editions but they didn't come with slipcases :(
Dangerous was the only one that came in a slipcase.

my dangerous special edition isnt the one we all want with the unreleased songs .

its just got a second disc full of remixes like who is it and rock with you .

That's why I said usually... sure old pressings from the suppliers may come into stock.

You don't have to throw it into my face then, I was just trying to help as you asked a question. You are so rude! Figure it out yourself, who cares!

Oh you offinish'd? Well zen allow me to RETORT...
What did ze Dangerous special edition look like?
No, sir, it wasn't old because it was in a package. Wiz plastic.

Back