Dangerous Pop Up!!

unb®eakable

Proud Member
on of the best michael jackson item ever!!!!!

i so in love in this item....
PICT0030.jpg

i have this item for sale here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270630899934&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

:punk:

I've got the same one, it's from 1991, it's "Dangerous Collector's Edition - First Printing"
But my cd is rather gold (is this one black?)

Looking at the pic, he either got a fake one off ebay or something, or he replaced the original CD that comes with the 3d pop-up box, since that one is indeed a gold disc with black and white printing on it... So, anyway you can clarify this? Since you are selling yours...

I know there exist 2 pressings, I have one, and I saw a little bit different one on a photo in Jackson Magazine from 1993, maybe the disc is also one of the differences?

Here's mine (together will other rare stuff). I'm sure all the originals from '92 were gold CDs.

Rare.jpg

I bought this years ago.
All the pop up editions have got first printing on them so I dont know if that means anything,I'll have to find out.
As far as I know all the cds in the pop up are gold NOT black so the one in the first pic looks like its been replaced with just a regular album cd.

I bought this years ago.
All the pop up editions have got first printing on them so I dont know if that means anything,I'll have to find out.
As far as I know all the cds in the pop up are gold NOT black so the one in the first pic looks like its been replaced with just a regular album cd.
This is what I thought as well, the CD inside is not the orginal. But look at the sides on the disc, it has some pattern which is not on the Dangerous [2001] CD. Does the orginal CD version have this (I don't own this one) ?

This is what I thought as well, the CD inside is not the orginal. But look at the sides on the disc, it has some pattern which is not on the Dangerous [2001] CD. Does the orginal CD version have this (I don't own this one) ?

this is mine regular European release from 1991 (not pop-up)
SAM_0492.JPG

Yeah, it's obvious that unbrek@bles pop up cd has been replaced with the 1991 one.

BTW, LOL, I just clicked on his eBay link and there is the golden one. WTF?

Yeah, that was our conclusion. I just ordered a 1991 version btw, lol.

Back