Dangerous Crew Jacket?

Jade_13

Proud Member
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these jackets -

IMG_19862.jpg

IMG_19802.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

I've read that they were given out to crew members on the Dangerous tour, but I'm sure that I read somewhere that Pepsi gave them out as competition prizes or something?
I was also wondering if anyone knows how much they are worth?
Thank you :).

That Jacket is so amazing..I would definitely wear it all the time if I had one myself.

One of these sold in the auction yesterday for like $500 or $550 & it wasn't signed or worn by MJ or anything :/!

i have that jacket on the photo that you showedand also this one here on my photos below. these jackets were given to crew members and michael bodyguards only. not for sale. soon i will post photos and videos of my collection, well ate least part of it. lool cause its too big.
here is the photo of my other jacket that i have too.

QUSTUM788550-02.jpg

VXyHQu835193-02.jpg

i have that jacket on the photo that you showedand also this one here on my photos below. these jackets were given to crew members and michael bodyguards only. not for sale. soon i will post photos and videos of my collection, well ate least part of it. lool cause its too big.
here is the photo of my other jacket that i have too.

QUSTUM788550-02.jpg

VXyHQu835193-02.jpg

Ah cool :)!
Do you know how much the one I showed the photographs is worth?

No, just curious.
I brought one recently for pretty cheap & just wondered how much they're normally worth :).

well now that michael passed they can go high prices, normaly around 200€ the lower price, it depend on what people think the price is, you can find it for sale for 5.000€, or if you got lucky maybe find it for 100€. i got it for free at the time. but i think the normal price is between 200/300€.

well now that michael passed they can go high prices, normaly around 200€ the lower price, it depend on what people think the price is, you can find it for sale for 5.000€, or if you got lucky maybe find it for 100€. i got it for free at the time. but i think the normal price is between 200/300€.

Awesome, thanks!

Back