Dangerous Bucharest ;Is There Any Part Specifically That Gets to You????

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Is there any specific part of the tours, this one being Dangerous, that gets to you most or you can watch over?? Theres a part of 'Human Nature' they do a close up of a girl in black shirt with her arms out & shes crying for him. :sad: I love that but I feel so so much for this poor girl. Watch it here @: 1:29

Theres more like Smooth Criminal is just mind blowing & Wanna Be Starting Something is too. He was such a matticulate dancer.

1:28: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj3xTRD6qD0

omg can someone PLEASE tell me how to post the actual video ... its annoying I can't.

Last edited:
Copy the embed code right of the video and paste it into your post.

I know what you mean about the girl. You can see how strongly she feels about Michael. I want her to be able to give him a hug.

EDIT: you can copy mine leaving out the quoted part and I'll delete the one I posted.

Last edited:
Copy the embed code right of the video and paste it into your post.

I know what you mean about the girl. You can see how strongly she feels about Michael. I want her to be able to give him a hug.

I have already tried that but it does not show up ; its just the text. I will try again. Thank you yes I am glad you know how I feel when I see that poor girl....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kj3xTRD6qD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kj3xTRD6qD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

sorry guys lol I really do keep trying but if you want me to post what it says I will again, copy / paste it but its all text. thanks for posting.

anyway back to the question: is there a specific part of the tours, this Dangerous, that gets you the most? I like the angel coming down in 'Will Be There' as well...

After he does the Moonwalk and toe stand on Billie Jean and sings ''DAD GONE IT BABY! HEE HEE''

The part in I'll be There where he goes "Everybody! Don't you know baby yeah..." Always a killa for me I just crumble into a heap :cry:

Hey I kind of dont like when Michael puts on the 'Thriller' mask lol - It distracts me from his singing although hes still singing with it on lol.

It's so difficult to choose....the entire concert is amazing!!

But I love "Jam". It's so damn cool when Michael jumps up from under the stage, fireworks go off, the crowd goes insane and he just stands there! It gives me chills!! :D Would I would have given to be in that crowd...even just for that song!! :swoon:

Just that performance of "Jam" alone, he proves that there will never be another singer/dancer/entertainer like him. Many artists will try.....but it ain't gonna happen! ;) I've never seen someone captivate an audience like Michael did.

*Runs to put in DVD!!*

I'll Be There / Katherine & Joe

During 'I'll Be There' Michael shows us a very young & beautiful Katherine & then Joesph.

I don't know whats more heartbreaking to see: his mother, whom was very close to, or that he loved his dad enough to put a picture of him in 'dedication' in the song.

I love this concert....Of course, the beginning part when Michael is "toasted"....that whole part always gives me chills....I love it when he does Human Nature too...Just the whole thing!! Love it! And, the entire Billie Jean performance, especially the end part when he just breaks it down....SO COOL!

The ending of Billie Jean I could watch over and over again. Epic.
Heal the World ALWAYS makes me cry. it's such a special song.
I love the military dance during Jam, amazing!
I love Bucharest. since I got it a few years ago I have watched it over 100 times :p I can't get enough! I love it.

Man in the Mirror, the wheelchair they have to carry out of audience...

EM Mj I love your siggy! lol ; I have to ask would it be ok if later I used it or was it specially made just for you??? I have to find something similar to it. lol.

Man in the Mirror always makes me cry & they show a guy in a wheelchair being carried out. sad.

Of course when he's performing "She's out of my life" how he embraces the female fan....god bless his beautiful soul is all I have to say.

The ending of Billie Jean I could watch over and over again. Epic.
Heal the World ALWAYS makes me cry. it's such a special song.
I love the military dance during Jam, amazing!
I love Bucharest. since I got it a few years ago I have watched it over 100 times :p I can't get enough! I love it.

I KNOW! It's off the hook!!

This concerts remains in my soul and memory forever, it's where the magic started for me. Right there at, the age of 14, HE captured my soul!!! If I close my eyes I can re-live moments of it.

I love watching the audiences' reaction to some parts ; theres this one guy in the audience that they do closeups during Smooth Criminal & hes just in awwe...Even hits himself in the fore-head with his fist. lol

Back