Dangerous Back-Up Singers

BillieJean84

Proud Member
So I was watching the Dangerous tour (Bucharest) today & was wondering- where are the backup singers from the Dangerous tour?? As far as I could see there was a beautiful and good singer, black woman & I think 2 other black guys who sang back up ; they showed the lady afew times, I think esp. on Man in the Mirror.

Who are they?? Theyre good.:yes::D Wheres she now? Did she (And guitarist Jenifer) speak since June 25th?? Since that tour?

Siedah Garrett is the woman who sang IJCSLY with MJ on the Bad album. She was a backup singer. Darryl Phinesse was a backup singer and he is the sort of crazy-eyed guy who sometimes sings the bridge on I'll Be There and has done backup for MJ since the Bad tour (he was also on This Is It as a backup singer, he also sang the rap hook on Black Or White during the movie).

I think I've read some comments from Siedah since MJ's passing, but I haven't seen any videos or public appearance from her.

Not sure who the others are off the top of my head.

*Found a vid of Siedah on Youtube... singing Man In The Mirror (She wrote the song and also did backup vocals)

So I was watching the Dangerous tour (Bucharest) today & was wondering- where are the backup singers from the Dangerous tour?? As far as I could see there was a beautiful and good singer, black woman & I think 2 other black guys who sang back up ; they showed the lady afew times, I think esp. on Man in the Mirror.

Who are they?? Theyre good.:yes::D Wheres she now? Did she (And guitarist Jenifer) speak since June 25th?? Since that tour?

Jennifer blogged or tweeted that she had a dream that Michael woke her up and smiled, and that she missed him, something like that. I don't really remember.

ETA: Found her tweet: Had a dream that Michael climbed out of his coffin and hugged me. Sad to wake up
:cry:

oh really!? Next time I see the show, I'll have to take a look! ; Thanks everybody.

Back