Dangerous and History tour?

1) I couldn't even do one show since it's outstanding loss of energy. I bet he was very exhausted after each show. He needed to rest.

2) Michael always said he did tours just because of fans. Cause fans want to see him performing and he knew fans love him. I think money was in 2nd place.

Thank you.

1)But, why did he cancel some shows in 1992? OK, in 1993 were this molestation s#it, but in 1992?

I read from wikipedia that he cancelled about 6 shows and rescheduled 2. Was 6 a total number of cancellations then or were them even more in 1992?

2) Ok,I read he was ill, but he lipsynced all the time in 1992????

1) Perhaps it was because of very bad weather or sudden sound system malfunction or something like that. Perhaps Michael had health problems and he didn't feel good enough to perform. We can't know that all for sure.

2) What do you mean by that? He didn't lipsync all the time. He lipsynced only perhaps half of concert.

Well... Michael didn't spend months on vacation between the first leg and second leg of the Dangerous Tour. He did the Superbowl, the Oprah interview, the Grammy, the American Music Award, the Clinton Inauguration in early 1993. He was probably the most visible in the first half of 1993.

The long gap between the first leg and second leg of the Dangerous was perhaps intentional. First, to give him a break from the continuous travelling. Second, to give the team to regroup and work on new routines. Third, to give Michael a chance to come back to the States to participate in other promotional event.

Back