Dancers Carnival 12ºAnniversary (Drill, Dangerous Official This Is It Version) ChuckyKaplow Courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMichael

Proud Member

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 was the 12th anniversary of Carnival, a monthly choreographer's showcase in Hollywood and Travis Payne was the honored guest of the evening. Travis's assistant, Stacy Walker, invited the dancers from "This Is It" to perform part of a tribute piece for Travis with some of the original "Dangerous" dancers from Michael Jackson's iconic AMA and VMA performances.

For the first time since September of 2009, I finally took the stage with part of my brilliantly talented "This Is It" family again and it felt so nice. I also got the opportunity to share the stage with some of the dancers who I studied on TV when I was a little Michael Jackson fan growing up. Jason Yribar, Cris Judd, Edgar Godineaux, and Courtney Miller, I spent hours and hours with my TV facing my mirror watching you, learning the moves while wearing out my VHS tapes! Thank you for being part of such an influential moment that inspired me when I was little and still inspires me today. Travis, the work you did with LaVelle and Courtney helped shape the choreographer I am now. And thanks for urging me to come to the "This Is It" auditions even though I'm so short!

Thank you Michael.

L.O.V.E.
Chucky
P.S. from 5:50 to 6:05, I dedicated my moment to all the nice MJ fans of the world.

PD. WELL, FINALLY WE CAN LISTEN HOW WILL BE DANGEROUS IN THIS IS IT... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back