Dancers auditions !!!

christoff

Proud Member
Wow! I didnt knew it that Michael looking some dancers!

What a shame for all of us who dance like him and know every single move like KOS,Navi,BenJackson and others impersonator.

http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/video.php?vid=5#vid

(It was in Los Angeles but many people from whole world was there!
Maybe He was looking some dancers who dance everything not only his style? I think so,but anyway I didnt knew it about this and no chance to visa to USA because Im polish

shame... ;( :(

ur like 2months late on the video lol and like 3months late about the auditions lol

lol :p

naah, dont agree with you. theres a big difference between impersonators ( i dont mean this in a bad way guys :p) and professional dancers. he's looking for back up dancers, not guys who just dance like him. for example a impersonator might be the best moonwalker (after michael of course :p) in the entire world, but might suck at doing a ''real'' choreography. these dancers need to be able to learn everything really quickly and need to be specialized in various dance styles, not just one. if michael would do open castings, the whole thing would be one big joke. everyone would show up, even if they couldnt dance. there's no time for this and if you are just gonna invite the best professional dancers out there, you have a 99% guarantee that they are not just only good dancers, but also able to handle everything physically and emtionally.

Back