Dance battle (acdc vs. M&m) teen choice awards aug 4

KOPV

Proud Member
IDK how many people have been keeping tabs on this, in the past few months there has been a rivalry between an L.A. dance crew ACDC and Myley Cyrus and her friend Mandy M&M..

About ACDC: Adam Savani and John Chu Dance Crue

Adam Savani is a big Michael Jackson fan, some saw him in the movie Step Up 2 The Streets. He was the guy doing Michael moves in parts of the movie. He also was in an Missy Elliot, Will Smith, and Mase video. and now is becoming a young choegrapher for music videos.. John Chu is the Director of the movie.. Them two and many other friends/dancers make up the ACDC..

M&M:

Well we all know Myley Cyrus.. Well she and her best friend do this little show online, and created this M&M crew..

THE BATTLE:

ACDC challenged Cyrus her friend to the LARGEST ONLINE BATTLE IN HISTORY.. The only rule is that there is NO RULES.. So of course ACDC got all there friends in LA area, and Cyrus got all dancers she could gather and went back and forth a few times ONLINE...

NOW at the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS, they are going to BATTLE LIVE and WE ALL GET TO VOTE... August 4th..

I have danced and battled with a few of the members of ACDC.. So I favor them of course.. Plus they are BETTER than M&M... lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmGJ9baBILU

Last edited:
Re: DANCE BATTLE (ACDC VS. M&M) AUGUST 4th TELIVIZED

Does Miley Cyrus dance? lol. That's hystarical I think. They better watch out though, Miley seems to have an aweful lot of fans, ACDC might get robbed, lol.

^ lol!! ya.. Cyrus does not really DANCE.. But since there is no rules, she has gotten a lot of dancers on her team etc.. And her celebirty does have a pull to find dancers..

But ACDC does have a huge celeb fallowing too.. Chris Brown has even taken part of the battle against Cyrus.. lol! Adam sandler too.. Just being goofy.. lol!

They've had fun with it.. But it's been fun...

Oh and that's why I was asking you wannabe who that one guy was.. That was the first video to take on M&M and that GUY is someone I Battled in the beginning of the summer.. I did not know he was with ACDC..

Ohh. Cool. So you've actually hung out with a lot of these guys, that's awesome.

well a few of them I have either danced with or battled.. 2 of them before ACDC was established and 1 (that ONE I PMed you about) just this past MAY.. I did not know he was down with the crew at the time..

While he was trash talking.. lol! (as many do durring a battle) He was making it sound to me that he is one of the originals of Popping in L.A.. So I wondered since then who he was.. He caught my attention because he was popping to 'Billie Jean' from there he started throwing other peoples songs to battle me with etc.. It was really fun, but it always bugged me who he was.... lol!

Yeah, I bet that bugs you, lol. Maybe you'll see him on the Teen Choice Awards. Dang, come to think of it, you should have joned in!

Wouldn't it be a riot if Miley came out busting all kinds of moves and totally smoking everyone else, lol.

But seriously, this should be funny. I think I'll watch it.

^ To be honest since ACDC has blown up... I have been having L.A. on my mind MORE... I feel like I need to move from Arizona because I have not done anything big with my dancing here.. There without trying to find connections, just being around the dance scene, I have connected with some people that are in the limelight now.. SO!!!!

IDK... I have planned to move to Cali for a while, my wifes family is from there.. But we just have not DONE the move.. So now I just have to plan it out and GO!!! It's just not easy though.. And I get sick of hearing ppl tell me that I am 'waisting a great talent'.. I feel like I am spitting in the face of dance because I am able to do something, but I HAVE NOT done much with it.. FAR LESS than what my potential can allow.

But ya I would have loved to take part.. lol!!!

If you watch some of the battle videos on youtube you can see Miley trying to fit in with the dancers.. LOL! she does a little popping here and there. HA HA!!

Last edited:

You should definitely make the move when you can. Like Michael says, it's a sin to waste your talent. I understand how it's hard to just pick up your whole life though and relocate it. But with good planing, you'll be able to, eventually.

Maybe I'll check some of those videos out. I'd like to see that, lol. I've got nothing against Miley.

Back