Daily News - Monday, November 9, 2009

MsSnoop

Proud Member
PEGI Reveals Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for Virtual Console

Nintendo World Report - A recent PEGI listing has revealed that Michael Jackson's Moonwalker might be released for the Virtual Console in Europe. This is a significant listing, ...

**********************************​

Jackson film crosses $100m internationally

20091109_i07.jpg

The Michael Jackson concert film ‘This Is It’ has crossed the $100 million mark at international box offices as it enters its second weekend in theatres, the studio behind the movie said. The film has grossed $144 million worldwide, including $44 million from the United States and Canada. That is more than double the tally of receipts for 2008’s blockbuster concert film ‘Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds’, a movie some box office watchers had used as a benchmark for ‘This Is It’. reuters

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\11\09\story_9-11-2009_pg9_1

***************************************​

Not much to add - feel free to put any news that fits right here! Thank you! Have a great day everyone!​

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1982 - The story book album for "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial" was released. It contained narration and a new song from Michael Jackson.

1987 - Michael Jackson's album "Bad" was certified Gold and 3 times Platinum by the RIAA.

1998 - Michael Jackson settled a lawsuit over stories and pictures in the London Daily Mirror that said his face had been disfigured by cosmetic surgery. A lawyer for the publisher said, "The photographs were taken honestly and were not tampered with, but the Mirror has since met with the plaintiff in person and acknowledges that the photographs do not accurately represent the plaintiff's true appearance."

YAY!!!
wait is this only for the european market? man that sucks!

This Is It has actually managed to gross $186.5 million worldwide, I think the article has used some old figures from earlier in the week.

$185 million? And it hasn't even been the full two weeks yet!

I would say 'wow!', but I'm not because it is Michael Jackson.

Back