Daily News Feb 8, 2010

rockstar

Proud Member
hi i saw no new news so i just through i startin out :D that's who i'm in good person :D

[SIZE=+2]Today is Monday, February 8, 2010[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Today in[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson History[/SIZE]

1975 - The album "Forever, Michael" was released.

1979 – The Jacksons concert in London.

1983 - Michael & Paul Mac Cartney are on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.

1984 - Sean Lennon and Michael Jackson attends a performance of The Tap Dance Kid on February 8 1984 at the Helmsley Palace Theater in New York. Sean Lennon is also by the performance.

1993 –Michael Jackson is on Jet Magazine, United States. The main article writes about Michael Jackson giving his first live interview to Oprah Winfrey.

2002 - Maybe the most important R&B music awards nominees for this year have been announced. Invincible has been selected for Best R&B Album of the Year by a male artist. It`s been informed that Michael Jackson might very probably confirm his performance at the Grammy Awards on the 27th singing Whatever Happens. Despite being nomined for an award for You Rock My World, he won't sing this song, nor Butterflies. Unbreakable has been discarded due to the single being delayed.

This strong posibility is a reality since several musicians that use to work with Michael: Brad Buxer (keyboards), David Williams (guitar), Jonathan Moffett (drums) and Greg Phillinganes (keyboards and musical director) are now together rehearsing for a project which is NOT a concert or tour. Also several dancers are rehearsing at the very same facility. It's also rumoured that Michael has order a special atrezzo for his supossed-to-be performance, but unable to really know this for sure.
Since the Invincible promotion campaign is obviously very poor, eventhow its success, fans around the world wonder what is really happening, there are roumors that the Jackson-Epic 25-year relationship is near to an end. For the first time and in world exclusive for Black Fedora, the record company itself has confessed there is a conflict with the King of Pop, explaining the facts that have been hidden to the public, until now.

2004 - Marlon Brando, who was a frequent user of the Internet, informed Jackson on February 8, 2004 that the declarations made by Jordy Chandler relating to the 1993 child molestation allegations had been published on the internet site The Smoking Gun. This happened when Jackson was about to start an interview with journalist Ed Bradley for 60 Minutes. Jackson immediately left the studio and did not conduct the interview. Jackson also attended Brando's memorial service in 2004 along with Sean Penn, Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty.

2006 – Michael Jackson, Anton, Grace & the kids leave Sorrento and go to Roma.

GET YOURS TODAY IS ONLY LIMITED EDITION ACT NOW

here is link:http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct...+jackson&endeca=true&srchexpr=michael+jackson#

& HERE IS LINK:Ahttp://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/merchandise/0,,203391,00.html

there's alot of news about dr.Murray :yes: :mat:

there is video inside i try to crap it and it'll not let me :thinking: but here you go
here is link:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2010/02/08/VI2010020801368.html

Samsung Ships 500GB External HDD with Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT

samsungs2-4u.jpg

Samsung has a full line of external hard drives that come in various sizes and capacities to meet all sorts of needs for the end user. The company has announced that it will be shipping a version of its S2 Portable external hard drive with a special pre-loaded movie that fans of the King of Pop will appreciate.
The drive is a 500GB version of the USB connecting S2 Portable and has Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT preloaded on the drive. The launch of the Samsung storage device will be timed along with the launch of the film on Blu-ray and DVD. Samsung will have the drive available at retailers in Europe on February 22, 2010. Other than the pre-loaded film, the drive also ships with Samsung Auto Backup software to backup user data on a schedule or in real-time. The drive also features SecretZone software for encrypting personal data. The drive will come to other areas later at an unspecified price.

here is link:http://www.i4u.com/article30713.html

Michael Jackson: India is keen to gift a statue of the late king of the pop

A Chennai based granite firm has have carved out a statue of Michael Jackson from a single black granite rock which has been a centre of attraction at Stona 2010 a stonemasonry fair held in Bengalura, India. The creators of the eye-catching statue now want the statue to be installed in Neverland Ranch which is the former home Californian home of MJ and so they have written to the Jackson family offering to ship the statue to Santa Barbara
The 12 feet 3.5 ton statue was built by six craftsmen in 45 days. It was a challenging project because granite is generally brittle and it’s not easy to chisel it into shape especially the eyes and face. But still the skilled Indian craftsman has successfully managed to carve out the statue from a single rock from Kanakapuram mines.
But why Indians have taken the trouble to build MJ’s statue? Indo – American statesman Rajan explains “”It should be of no surprise that this piece was crafted in India because Michael Jackson had a very special place with India and Hinduism. Michael reportedly learned how to meditate and he was vegetarian. According to reports, he was reading India’s first Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore’s poems during the last days of his life.

here is link:http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz....tue-of-the-late-king-of-the-pop-2010020835208

FAMU's band revs Super Bowl crowd with Jackson tribute

MIAMI GARDENS — Energetic, electrifying and fantastic — all were words used to describe Sunday's Super Bowl pre-game performance by Florida A&M University's marching band.
The band, known as the Marching 100, completed a rousing tribute to Michael Jackson in less than 10 minutes on the field at Sun Life Stadium. It was a dedication that led Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints fans to cheer with each tune — "Beat It," "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal".
"Today's show was simply fantastic," FAMU's Director of Bands Julian White said. "They played well. They marched well. And the audience just gave a standing ovation. (Band members) gave all they had, and it came through very well."
Band members and FAMU cheerleaders seemed to be on their own adrenalin highs as they left the field. They passed actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Entertainer Carrie Underwood, who later sang the national anthem, waited in the stadium's tunnel with band members prior to the band's performance. Former NFL greats Emmitt Smith and Deion Sanders walked alongside the band after the Marching 100's performance. Tallahassee radio personality Joe Bullard, who serves as the band's announcer, gave Sanders a hearty hand shake after the high-spirited performance.
Bullard said, "This was a show for everybody! Who did not love Michael Jackson? Take Michael Jackson's music, mix it with the Saints who've waited 40 years to get here and the Colts with their experience of being here before and you've got a show!"
A show indeed, Rattlers were pumped up by NFL volunteers who kept shouting "Go FAMU!" Another fan who cheered the band on said, "They're out of Tallahassee." And band members just smiled when a lady screamed out, "There go those Rattlers!"
Associate Director of Bands Shelby Chipman said, "I think the band was very electrifying. Of course the music and its relevance with Michael Jackson kind of communicated with the fans. And our great announcer Joe Bullard did a great job of connecting with the audience. I'm proud of these kids."
Students seemed awestruck by the Super Bowl-inspired atmosphere. There were Mardi Gras beads so indicative of the Saints fans. And then there were Colts' fans decked out in blue and white, including one person who painted his hair, face and chest.
Student Melvina Hunter, 19, said "I can't say that I've never seen that many people. But I've never seen that many people in one arena. I fed off the crowd's energy."
And for the Tallahassee residents who didn't get to see the pre-game show, Bullard said, "I promise you — if they didn't see us on TV, this crowd will remember the 100."

here is link:http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20100208/FAMU/2080315

Amazing Christopher thrills Jackson fans

*****.gif

Talented American dancer/puppeteer 'Amazing Christopher' is rocking the Deira City Centre with his unique Michael Jackson show this DSF. The novel act ends on Saturday.
The 'Amazing Christopher Show' has been a consistent crowd-puller and audiences are naturally mesmerized at the complexity of the choreography, the familiarity of the beats and the magnificent costumes.
Shoppers can catch Christopher at Deira City Centre from 6.30pm to 10pm till February 13.
The show is performed by talented Christopher who showcases his unique talent of dancing with four Michael Jackson puppets tied with him. His choreography is based on the signature dance moves of the popular singer.
Dressed to resemble Michael Jackson in every way, Christopher uses sequined gloves and sock, fedora hats and glittering jackets. The show takes the crowd on a nostalgic trip as Michael Jackson's all-time hits like Thriller, Beat It, and Billie Jean ring through the Deira City Centre, said a mall official.
Christopher says that he does not want to be viewed as a Michael Jackson imitator and to make his act exceptional, he uses four puppets to signify his ability to do an act of the famous Jackson 5.
According to Christopher, the show was inspired by two things: Halloween parties and Michael Jackson. He began conceptualizing the show in 1984 when the pop singer was at the peak of his career.
He got his first chance to do a show in 1986, and since then he has travelled around the world, performing in almost 2000 venues.
Deira City Centre is part of Majid Al Futtaim Properties which is a key sponsor of this year’s DSF.-TradeArabia News Service

here is link:http://www.tradearabia.com/news/newsdetails.asp?Sn=TTN&artid=174567

Gold USB Drive with Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Video Pre-loaded

resize.php

P-150 Portable Scanner

Scans up to 15ppm in B&W and Colour Small, lightweight, and easy-to-use

www.cdw.ca/canon

If you are already missing Michael Jackson like the rest of us, here's a chance to get a piece of his legacy for you to have on hand always. The 2.5 inch 500GB Gold hard drive has a DRM protected copy of the "This is It" video pre-loaded on it. This is a movie compilation of the rehearsals and outtakes from what might have been his comeback tour. The so-called movie was made during his final months, showing the rehearsals and creative work that went into the sold-out London concerts.
The movie will likely only take up about 9GB of data which should leave you plenty of room for storing your other files and media. Accessory programs for backup and cryptography are easily found and installed for free to extend the function of this memorable high speed drive. There's no current detail about what form the DRM comes as, but you should be able to redeem it as soon as your drive ships. (Beatles on the other hand has gotten rid of DRM altogether with their re-mastered digital album in lossless FLAC format.) This may be a little loud in style, and will probably be a choice target for those with sticky fingers so keep an eye on it. It's currently around $90 dollars and shipping from Europe worldwide.
here is link:http://www.everythingusb.com/samsung-s2-michael-jackson-this-is-it-hard-drive-18479.html

Pete says he was more shocked when Michael Jackson died than Jordan and Alex Reid marrying

katie-price-and-alex-reid-pic-splashnews-com-37204599.jpg

Peter Andre has admitted that news of *****'s death was more shocking than hearing ex-wife Katie Price and Alex Reid had got married.
The singer said that while he knew nothing about the couple's plans for a quickie wedding in Las Vegas the news didn't suprise him.
He told new! magazine: "As you are probably all aware, Kate married Alex Reid last week in Las Vegas.

"I didn't know about the wedding beforehand, but I wasn't surprised when it happened.
"So, I know it sounds a bit weird, but I was more shocked when Michael Jackson died than I was about this!"
"Anyway, I really don t have anything to say about it because, firstly, I don't know anything else about it, and secondly, my only concern is the kids. If they're happy, I'm happy. And as long as they have good influences around them, I can't complain. "

here is link:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...ordan-and-alex-reid-marrying-115875-22028328/

5 Things to Know About the Complete Michael Jackson Autopsy

293.jackson.michael2.062909.jpg

Anyone who saw a picture of Michael Jackson from the last 15 years knew there were unnatural things going on with his skin and bone structure.
While it kick-started a new era of appreciation for his music, the pop icon's death has also provided a road map of sorts to more weird things we would have never known (or at least been able to confirm) otherwise.
Here are five things we learned from the very detailed, 51-page coroner's report (based on both Jackson's autopsy and the postmortem search of his home) released Monday:
1. The vitiligo was real! The report confirms that Jackson suffered from the condition that results in smooth, white patches appearing on otherwise dark-pigmented skin. His "overall skin [had] patches of light and dark pigmented area," observed a coroner's investigator.
2. Receding hairline? No problem. Jackson had "dark skin discoloration resembling a tattoo" on the front half of his scalp. The 50-year-old's hair "was sparse" and connected to a wig. His natural hair along the temporal regions was short and curly, while the wig's hair was long and straight.
3. Along with the drawn-on follicles, Jackson had his eyeliner, lips and eyebrows permanently tattooed.
4. There are a lot of autopsy photographs stashed away somewhere. The coroner's report states that 61 photos were taken of Jackson's body before and during the procedure. (So none of that CSI-style "point, click," turn him over, "point, click" and done.)
5. "The standard of care for administering Propofol was not met...Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present," the report states, referring to the anesthetic that ultimately killed the King of Pop. Dr. Conrad Murray, who pleaded not guilty Monday to involuntary manslaughter, has admitted to giving Jackson Propofol to help him sleep. A blood-pressure cuff and portable pulse oximeter (measures oxygen in the blood) were found in a closet in a room next to Jackson's, the investigator notes.
Now that Murray has been charged, we're sure to hear much more about No. 5 as things proceed.

here is link:http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b166246_5_things_know_about_complete_michael.html

Dr. Conrad Murray Posts $75,000 Bail

400_cmurray_090731_pressroomforstradleychernofffandalford_Murray2.jpg

Copyright 2009 Pressroom for Stradley, Chernoff & Alford, LLP
Dr. Conrad Murray has posted $75,000 bail and has been released after being charged Monday with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
Earlier today, Murray pleaded not guilty to the charges.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83857/index.html

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's Death: 'It Hurts Every Day'

Jermaine Jackson was in court today to watch Dr. Conrad Murray face involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of his brother, Michael Jackson, and earlier Jermaine told ET's Mary Hart, "It hurts everyday."
Asked if the conversation with his family often comes back to Michael's death and how wrong it was, Jermaine replies, "There's not a day that Jackie, Rebbie, Tito -- all of us -- Marlon, Janet, all of us, don't talk about Michael. Every moment."
"If you were face-to-face with Dr. Murray right now, what would you say to him Jermaine," asks Mary.
"I would probably ask him did he act alone," replies the Jackson brother. "In our hearts there's no closure."
And asked how his mother is doing during all this, he replies, "It's tough for her. I mean, it hurts. It hurts every day."
Watch ET for more with the Jackson family.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83849/index.html

La Toya Jackson: 'Dr. Murray Was a Part of a Much Larger Plan'

400_ljackson_100208_tcanham_96509696.jpg

Copyright 2010 Toby Canham / Getty Images
La Toya Jackson, the older sister of the late Michael Jackson, is speaking out about Dr. Conrad Murray in the wake of the physician's surrender over involuntary manslaughter charges related to the King of Pop's death.
La Toya tells ET: "Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan. There are other individuals involved and I will not rest, and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served."
Dr. Murray has denied any wrongdoing related to Jackson's death.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83854/index.html

Michael Jackson Coroner Report Concludes Propofol was Cause of Death

400_mjackson_090630_hultonarchive_88703625.jpg

Copyright 2009 Hulton Archive / Getty Images
Michael Jackson's full coroner report was sealed up until today, and the records show it was the powerful drug Propofol that killed the singer.
According to the document, the cause of death is due to "acute Propofol intoxication."
It also states that benzodiazepine effect contributed to the death, but was not related to the immediate cause of death.
The coroner report reveals that punctures and contusions were found on the right neck, left calf, both arms and right ankle of the King of Pop. In addition to Propofol, a number of other drugs were found in his California home along with paraphernalia including one green oxygen tank, a broken syringe, an open box of hypodermic disposable needles, an open box of IV-catheters, UVA Anthelios XL lotion, an open bottle of Bayer aspirin and empty glass vials.
On Monday afternoon, a Los Angeles court charged Jackson's former personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray with involuntary manslaughter in relation to the death of the music icon.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83845/index.html

Dr. Conrad Murray Charged in Michael Jackson's Death

400_cmurray_mjackson_100208_fmbrown_53016769.jpg

Copyright 2010 Fredrick Brown / Getty Images / Pressroom for Stradley, Chernoff & Alford, LLP
Michael Jackson's former personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, was charged on Monday with involuntary manslaughter related to the King of Pop's death last summer.
ET has learned that the court alleged that Dr. Murray "did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."
He is scheduled to be arraigned later today -- and if convicted, Murray could face a possible maximum four-year prison term.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83835/index.html

Back