Da Brat Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson With Massive Tattoo

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.taletela.com/news/6169/da-brat-pays-tribute-to-michael-jackson-with-massive-tattoo

190411_dabrat1.jpg

By CJ Rutter on Tuesday 19th April 2011 Photo by Twitter

Da Brat decided to get herself a new tattoo and to show love for the late Michael Jackson, the rapper decided to get a seriously detailed picture of MJ inked on her leg.

The So So Def rapper must have sat there for hours as the intricate details were inked onto her skin and it sounds as if Jermaine Dupri might be following in her footsteps soon.

Tweeting yesterday, Dupri wrote: “BRAT JUST GOT THIS, SHE MAKING ME WANNA GO.”

AWESOME!

that looks great...I wish I wasn't such a chicken because I want an MJ tattoo so bad..

I feel really bad because I don't know who this person is. The tattoo is great and it must have taken a long time and I wonder if that hurt a lot to do.

Its crazy cool how many artists are tributing MJ on there own body

That is so cool! The artist did an excellent job....the details!
I read an article on Da Brat where she said that she was so hurt and cried like a baby for weeks
when MJ died. As they watched CNN, it seems that an inmate told her he had died. Da Brat was like, "Ain't nobody said he was dead yet." She said she had to calm herself down 'cause she was about to let that
lady have it but good! She went on to say that she's "sensitive about my Michael Jackson" and how she "love herself some Michael Jackson." *smile*

Anyway, sorry for going on and on, but I like Da Brat and many of her songs.
It'll be nice to hear what she comes out with next.

Funk-da-fied!! :punk:

That is so cool! The artist did an excellent job....the details!
I read an article on Da Brat where she said that she was so hurt and cried like a baby for weeks
when MJ died. As they watched CNN, it seems that an inmate told her he had died. Da Brat was like, "Ain't nobody said he was dead yet." She said she had to calm herself down 'cause she was about to let that
lady have it but good! She went on to say that she's "sensitive about my Michael Jackson" and how she "love herself some Michael Jackson." *smile*

Anyway, sorry for going on and on, but I like Da Brat and many of her songs.
It'll be nice to hear what she comes out with next.

Funk-da-fied!! :punk:

Sounds like me.. I cried for weeks and am still crying two years later

Wow...AWESOME! I'm going to get my MJ tat in a few months on my middle back, for work reasons. I want a pose of MJ on his toes...I've also been thinking about getting his MJ logo on the inside of my wrist in small script-for work purposes again, as I am 3 semesters away from my Nursing degree. :)

She's always been a HUGE MJ fan, I remember during the Trial she was rocking some MJ shirts and hoodies on the Surreal Life on VH1 to show her love and support, I remember her wearing a hoodie or sweatshirt with the 4 album covers of number ones that where boxed in with glitter or something rather.
I wanted that shirt.

Ouch that must have been painful... I'm not sure I'm as courageous as her :happy:
Nicely done though

Back