Cute Little Thing For Girly MJ Fans ~~~ MJ Nail Polish

smooth_usagi_criminal

Proud Member
Hello everyone !
I just thought i'd let you know a cool little thing that might make you smile and is a must have for girly girl MJ fans that love Nail Polish and being cute and showing some MJ Love.

I work at a flagship Bath and Body Works, and we sell Lipmann Nail Beauty products, and I just so had happened to be going through the new products we got and through my travels I was looking at the new colors, Many of them are designed by celebrities, and named after some fun things.

Well what did I happen to come across?

One of the new colors was named after one of my favorite songs, P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
and is an adorable color of a peach pink !

Pictures:
Photo290.jpg

Photo288.jpg

Photo287.jpg

I adore the color, it's perfectly girly for me, and not too over the top either !
and hey if someone asks whats the name you can say PYT :)

It was retailed at $16 and is definitely worth it, very nice quality !

Also: If you are a Prince or Mary J Fan, There is a color called Purple Rain (designed by fashion designer Zac Posen) and a couple of colors designed by Mary J was well (I forgot the names sadly)

Anyway thought you'd love to know :)

how cute! I want I want I wanttt!! Bath and Body Works..only there? They dont sell it in the body shop do they?

how cute! I want I want I wanttt!! Bath and Body Works..only there? They dont sell it in the body shop do they?

They don't sell at the Body Shop -- since they only sell things that are made in there individual company *and psst be pro bath and body works LOL*

Bath and Body Works flagship stores sell Lipmann, but the best place to get Lipmann is a local nail salon or you can check out their official website !

http://lippmanncollection.stores.yahoo.net/allproducts.html

They don't sell at the Body Shop -- since they only sell things that are made in there individual company *and psst be pro bath and body works LOL*

Bath and Body Works flagship stores sell Lipmann, but the best place to get Lipmann is a local nail salon or you can check out their official website !

http://lippmanncollection.stores.yahoo.net/allproducts.html

LOL! :lol: I understand I understand :p it's just that we don't have a bath &body works here.

by the way, they sell Lipmann at al nail salons, like europe?

oh and retail is 15, BBW sells it for $1 more!:lol:

Oh LOL I just noticed you live in Europe --- wow. I'm such fail.
Btw, if you really were interested in getting the nail polish, I could do a shopping service for you, and get it cheaper *aka since I work at BBW, I get 30% discount, so i only pay $11*

lol ...

omg!!
I got my nails done yesterday with my mom and because I'm actually a tomboy-ish person...I only got two done on each side with the letters "MJ" on them

^Why salons you can to it yourself too with a toothpic :p

:D hmm thanks for the offer but I dont have an international CC lol.

Back