Culture Club

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Anyone else here like Culture Club? I just got there Greatest Hits last week and I really enjoyed it my favourite songs from it are Church Of The Poison Mind and It's A Miracle

I used to be a huge fan of CC, but do not listen much to them these days... they still made a lot of great music back in the old days though... and their 1999 album is also pretty good... Hopefully George will not cancel their 2012 reunion, because it would be great seeing them back together again :yes:

I used to be a huge fan of CC, but do not listen much to them these days... they still made a lot of great music back in the old days though... and their 1999 album is also pretty good... Hopefully George will not cancel their 2012 reunion, because it would be great seeing them back together again :yes:

I never knew there was a planned reunion, I need to try and get tickets for there tour

I never knew there was a planned reunion, I need to try and get tickets for there tour

They were supposed to have reunited next year, but George has put it off to 2012, so you never really know with George, he might cancel in the last minute....

Would be great if they did reunite and Mark Ronson did get to produce a new album with them :) at least that is what he is hoping to do... but again time will tell...

Back