Cristiano Ronaldo's new tan... lol

MJMThriller

Proud Member
:mello: :smilerolleyes:

Christiano-Ronaldo-91ba8b18-b326-4378-b7b5-a6bcd8a8699b.jpg

whoaaaa.... :eek: It's too much, isn't it...:unsure: Looks like he's bored... :D

:( what is wrong with a nice bronze tone ?? I pride myself on my tan/color :D

^^Oh no, I am all for all natural.. I wish I could be that dark :( But can the sun do that to you?? I mean.. :|

he looks orange. theres nothing worse than a way OTT tan. some of the locals in nice i couldnt tell if they were white or black they were that dark. nothing wrong with a healthy glow from using sun cream but some ppl just look horrible

You have to wonder, if that tan is healthy. I can't say one way or the other.
Since he's from Portugal (right?), he's probably used to a high level of sun exposure but.. I'm speechless. That's one impressive tan.

I seem to be using the word: 'impressive', a lot today lol

Stay safe Cristiano

i think his nationality lends to the deep color that the sun gives him :) My kids can get pretty pale in the winter months ... but put them in the sun and they go from light carmel latte, to dark chocolate mochachino.

yeah hes from the med so tans quicker cause they have tans from being kids cause of all the sunshine aslong as you use sun cream then i guess it doesnt matter although you do get wrinkles more as you get older. but OTT tans dont exactly look nice

anyway if he stays at man united i guess hes grabbing the sun while he can cause within 6 months he will be pasty white again lol

Last edited:
Sorry to those who like it, but it's absolutely unattractive to me, specially that second pic, eww.

You have to wonder, if that tan is healthy. I can't say one way or the other.
Since he's from Portugal (right?), he's probably used to a high level of sun exposure but.. I'm speechless. That's one impressive tan.

I seem to be using the word: 'impressive', a lot today lol

Stay safe Cristiano

LOLLLL yes Criatiano is from Portugal.
To be more exactlty,from one of the islands we have named Madeira.
oh and daphnieas...don't be sorry for not thinking he is attractive.I agree with you 100%.
In fact,i used to like him more before.Being very famous changed him a lot.he became very conviced.We all know that he plays great,i just think he shouldn't be saying it all the time,or behaving as if he was unique

I saw these pictures on that TMZ show - the first one: his shorts makes no sense whatsoever. THe second picture - damn, that is too much sun tan lotion.

TMZ calls him "Euro Greasy" . LOL! That is so funny to me.

Back