Criss Angel to work with Michael?

Bl00dyphynix

Proud Member
ok. I have a friend who is an MJ fan she told me about this(The only Celeb I love more then Criss is Michael..)I was ECSTATIC. weve been discussing this in the past she wouldnt tell me this unless she found out from a reliable source. anyone know anything? doesnt seem reliable been looking on the net. but i still wanna know if you guys know anything else!

thanks in advance! :) *crosses fingers I cant even put into words what this would mean to me.

Widely rumored, but not true. Criss Angel's spokesperson Steve Flynn says: "There is no truth to the Michael Jackson rumors whatsoever."

Same with the David Copperfield rumors, there was no truth to them either.

Eh. I'll wait for a confirmed source before I get too excited. Thanks, though! :)

Let's keep in mind that Chris Angel's spokesperson denied these rumors weeks ago. There is always a possibility that Michael and him have spoken since. I do know that Michael and his team visited Chris Angel in Las Vegas around the same time his rep denied it. Whether further agreements have been made, nobody knows. I would treat the most recent media reports today as purely gossip until either AEG/Michael or Chris Angel's spokesperson confirms it. It makes sense that Michael will have a large magic component in his tour, whether it be David Copperfield, Chris Angel, or somebody completely different remains to be seen. I think we can be assured that Michael will pick someone very good!

I'm keeping that in mind which is why I refuse to get hyped up over anything confirmed by official sources. :p

some tabloid article posted a couple of days ago said he was working with cris now because copperfield was to expensive.

I'm not really a fan of this guy. His tricks bore me and his whole persona is just a bit annoying to me. I'll be far from heartbroken if this guy has nothing to do with the shows or anything. No offense to any of his fans or anything, he's just not my cup of tea. Tricks and stuff are neat, I'm more about the good music and choreography.

some tabloid article posted a couple of days ago said he was working with cris now because copperfield was to expensive.

Come on, it's a recession. 50% discount for your good pal MJ!:D It would be great to see them work together for this tour. Anyhoo, I'd love to see David on tv again. He was all over tv in the 80s/early 90s. His last special was way back in 2001.

I'm not really a fan of this guy. His tricks bore me and his whole persona is just a bit annoying to me. I'll be far from heartbroken if this guy has nothing to do with the shows or anything. No offense to any of his fans or anything, he's just not my cup of tea. Tricks and stuff are neat, I'm more about the good music and choreography.

oh i understand trust me. at first i didnt really care for the way he breathed in deeply before a trick but its grown on me. :p Criss is definatly a bit bizzare but i like bizzare. its CRAZY how much they have in common!

i hope david does something on tv again. i missed him on his tour! :( money...

Nothing has been confirmed about Criss Angel working with MJ. Its all stemmed from reports saying that MJ was visiting Criss Angel's show in Vegas to get some ideas or inspiration for his concerts but MJ ended up going to see La Reve instead.

i was heartbroken when i found that out ^^^

Don't be heartbroken. I was just saying nothing has been confirmed, he might be involved he might not, who knows what could happen Everything around the concerts is all hush hush because that's how MJ wants it to be because he wants to surprise us all :).

Don't be heartbroken. I was just saying nothing has been confirmed, he might be involved he might not, who knows what could happen Everything around the concerts is all hush hush because that's how MJ wants it to be because he wants to surprise us all :).

yup he sure does as always. he never reveals anything lol. haha either way im not gonna care once im there XD

thank you for the reassurence :)

OMG i love Criss Angel :D it would be fantastic if they worked together. I always watch his show on tv when i only can, he is really great illusionist and he seems to be such a nice guy ;)

Back