Cribs- MJJC edition

I couldn't find an existing thread about this. But since i made some photos with my new mobile phone i decided to share it with ya'll, cause...why not? So i'm showing my house....and everything in it that i can consider my pride...enjoy.

xlks3r.jpg

w69lk.jpg

ek3xmo.jpg

The hippo is something my dog Yoshi loves to sleep on, and cause i couldn't place the Dangerous Special Collector edition in my MJ corner..i had to place it there, for the time being.

juiquu.jpg

20ud6z6.jpg

1zwom7o.jpg

2qbyvq9.jpg

aw7orr.jpg

2mrxyxi.jpg

My real pride

29ygv0x.jpg

jiciz4.jpg

my REAL pride

14jag6x.jpg

Ohh now i really want those Thriller figures! They look a bit tiny though.
Nice crib and cute dog :)

Cool idea!!

Your house is very messy, hehe :lol:

Well...yes and no. I admit that some things need sorted out and cleaned up.
Especially those cables...i'm still trying to find a solution for that :)

I'm also still planning on getting something for my game consoles and audio systems and tv, something to put it on...;)

I also forgot this picture...a nice poster, lol.

2cmr6rk.jpg

Wow I love your house! Your collections are so cool!

And i LOVE your dog!! I have an english bulldog, that is a french one, right??

Edit: I am going to do a video of my room for you guys soon LOL how exciting right ?

Last edited:
Yes, Yoshi is a french bulldog, female. Amazing dog.

She is absolutely ADORABLE!! I dont know of you saw pictures in the Pets thread in the General Forum, but I have a female English Bulldog. OMG she is the love of my life :D ! There are some days where I am just so sad and she knows it and just wants to lay in bed with me all day and share Oreos and watch TV! LOL A true companion :)

She is absolutely ADORABLE!! I dont know of you saw pictures in the Pets thread in the General Forum, but I have a female English Bulldog. OMG she is the love of my life :D ! There are some days where I am just so sad and she knows it and just wants to lay in bed with me all day and share Oreos and watch TV! LOL A true companion :)

English Bulldog? Oh that's brilliant, i absolutely love those dogs. Before i had my very first dog, i wanted to go for a English Bulldog, but eventually
i decided to go for a French Bulldog.

Oh and every MJ fan is welcome to visit here :yes:

English Bulldog? Oh that's brilliant, i absolutely love those dogs. Before i had my very first dog, i wanted to go for a English Bulldog, but eventually
i decided to go for a French Bulldog.

Oh and every MJ fan is welcome to visit here :yes:

yess an English bully :) she is the love of my life!! here she is:

2ugz7gy.jpg

her name is madilyn tallulah, she is a year old, and weighs around 65 pounds now.

i have always wanted a french bulldog as well, but for now i just have my english bully =]

I love the Thriller and Altair figures :D
Your house looks nice - modern but with a bit of mess so it doesn't just look like a showroom :)

29ygv0x12.jpg

I saw that poster yesterday at a local mall. It quotes the Oxford speech right? I didn't go into the shop where it was on their wall I just read the text through the window. Pretty cool. But I must say that I don't think they would have it if Mike was still alive. :(
It would look cool on my wall too.

yess an English bully :) she is the love of my life!! here she is:

2ugz7gy.jpg

her name is madilyn tallulah, she is a year old, and weighs around 65 pounds now.

i have always wanted a french bulldog as well, but for now i just have my english bully =]

Awesome, just awesome. I absolutely love those dogs. People call them ugly...but i call them beautiful. There's not much other breeds that look like Bulldogs, and that's why they rule, haha. And their character is just....so kind and so good.

What an awesome idea! I'll take some of mine tomorrow. better yet, i may even make a video ;) x

Back