Credits For The Leaked Tracks...

blujein

Proud Member
I was wondering whether anyone has any information (year of production and song-writing credits) for the tracks: "All I Need", "Blue Gangster" and "Slave To The Rhythm"?

Any help would be appreciated.

Blue Gangster (1998-2000)
(Elliot ‘Dr. Freeze’ Straite, Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Additional Song-titles: ‚No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’
‚Blue Gangster’ was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Dr. Freeze, who also produced and wrote ‘Break Of Dawn’ and ‘A Place With No Name’ with Michael Jackson. Snippets and non-official remixes of the track later leaked to the internet in 2007 with additional vocals by Pras (The Fugees), DJ Tempamental and DJ Scoop Doo. Other Titles: ‘No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’. Did not make the final cut for the Michael album.

All I Need (2007)
(Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte)*
Michael Jackson
The song was recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios' house. Did not make the final cut for the Michael album.

Slave to the Rhythm (1998-2001)*
(Rodney Jerkins, Michael Jackson)*
Michael Jackson
Slave to the Rhythm was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Rodney Jerkins

* not 100% sure

OnirMJ;3109276 said:
Michael Jackson
‚Blue Gangster’ was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Dr. Freeze, who also produced and wrote ‘Break Of Dawn’ and ‘A Place With No Name’ with Michael Jackson. Snippets and non-official remixes of the track later leaked to the internet in 2007 with additional vocals by Pras (The Fugees), DJ Tempamental and DJ Scoop Doo. Other Titles: ‘No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’. Did not make the final cut for the Michael album.

All I Need (2007)
Michael Jackson
The song was recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios' house. Did not make the final cut for the Michael album.

Michael Jackson
Slave to the Rhythm was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Rodney Jerkins

* not 100% sure
Awesome! Thank you!

Do you happen to have the details for "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?" as well?

that song is from around 1990 give or take. mj mentioned it in the dangerous deposition from 93.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are (1990)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
A fan remix featuring Jay-Z leaked to the internet in 2010, the original version leaked soon afterwards. Also known as "12-O'Clock". Written by Michael Jackson during Dangerous sessions. Guitar solo by Steve Lukather. Failed to make the Dangerous album. Did not make the final cut of the Michael album.

OnirMJ;3109276 said:
Michael Jackson

All I Need (2007)
Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

* not 100% sure

where'd you get this info?? especially about STTR??

where'd you get this info?? especially about STTR??

I put * where I'm not 100% sure, but the track is from Invincible era, written by Rodney Jerkins and probably Michael Jackson and produced by Rodney Jerkins. Credits for Blue Gangster are originally posted by Korgnex.

Back