Create your own MJ fan ID card in a minute :)

MJJNJ

Proud Member
Today my peer made a badge for her daughter with the position of senior manager at the bottom. We laugh a lot about that idea :D good that manager off duty on holiday so she can put any position she likes for her daughter and mail around. I ask her for the link and I did this for myself

badge.jpg

and I try do another thing such as this

calendarae2ed3199a906321c529f7367c7.jpg

It fun and easy to use :) I think I should share with you guys :D and if you have your own badge would you please share ?

Here is the link > http://bighugelabs.com/

:lol: :lol: The Magazine Cover Maker made laugh out loud because I once (around Dangerous era) got a "Newspaper(/Tabloid) Cover" from a friend as a birthday present where she had made this cover with the headline saying"MJ's and summer's secret relationship" or something like that and the story was underneath the headline and the story was just SOO FUNNY and crazy. It was hilarious! :lol: I still can remember I was literally crying with laughter when I got it because it was just TOO funny and such an original present. :yes: And since it was MJ related it was of course the coolest present anyways. ::D :lol: :lol:

oh i like that calendar page you made :)

Thank you :)

:lol: :lol: The Magazine Cover Maker made laugh out loud because I once (around Dangerous era) got a "Newspaper(/Tabloid) Cover" from a friend as a birthday present where she had made this cover with the headline saying"MJ's and summer's secret relationship" or something like that and the story was underneath the headline and the story was just SOO FUNNY and crazy. It was hilarious! :lol: I still can remember I was literally crying with laughter when I got it because it was just TOO funny and such an original present. :yes: And since it was MJ related it was of course the coolest present anyways. ::D :lol: :lol:

Your friend so nice :) glad you like the mag cover maker

I'm going to have too much fun with this...

badgee80e75b03706c83ad4ab30b61180d3.jpg

love it CooL! :clapping:

Back