Crazy person who wants to start a Will Smith religion

and let's not forget the annointed MJ followers :mello:

I guess there's fandom, and then there's FANDOM :ermm:

Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy: in the name of the Father, Son & The Holy Fonz.

I think people should be allowed to start up theirr religion without being called crazy. Isn't this why Jesus was put to death, for starting up his own religion? We should have learned something from that, but seems we have learnt nothing at all.

Well then I won't be surprised to see the Michael Jackson religion, as I have seen many fans who act as if Michael was a God. I mean, I have been his fan my whole LIFE but there is something called being over the edge... (waiting to be attacked by a fanatic...)

Well then I won't be surprised to see the Michael Jackson religion, as I have seen many fans who act as if Michael was a God. I mean, I have been his fan my whole LIFE but there is something called being over the edge... (waiting to be attacked by a fanatic...)

Well, there are lots of religions that could be described as over the edge. Try logically explaining that a dead man rose from the grave and flew up to heaven. Try explaining that a virgin was conceived by the holy ghost and had a son without intercourse. Most religion are illogical. No reason to call people mad for their nbelief, just because we don't believe in it.
I read an article about a woman who was preparing to kill herself because she just buried her only son. She got everything ready and wrote her suicide note, but her best friend insisted that she went dancing with her, just to cheer her up. When she got there she heard a music that made her want to dance,. She had never heard the music before but she couldn't stop dancing. She asked who the singer was and they told her was Michael jackson. The music she was dancing to was Jam.

This woman strongly believes that he saved her life and brought her out of her depression. It is stories like these that make some people want to worship the man. The best thing that one could do is to let these people tell their stories and listen to them, instead of call them insane or crazy.

I think people should be allowed to start up theirr religion without being called crazy. Isn't this why Jesus was put to death, for starting up his own religion? We should have learned something from that, but seems we have learnt nothing at all.
Jesus didn't start a religion. Christianity was started by St. Paul who was born decades after Jeshua's (Jesus) was gone. Christianity has nothing to do with Jeshua's teachings, but the Roman church.

Jesus didn't start a religion. Christianity was started by St. Paul who was born decades after Jeshua's (Jesus) was gone. Christianity has nothing to do with Jeshua's teachings, but the Roman church.
That is a different discussion all together and a matter of interpretation. my argument still holds true.

No, doesn't the OT say don't worship idols, and don't put any others before God?
The OT is meaningless if you do not believe in the bible, just like the quran is meaningless if you do not believe in the quran. This is not my argument at all. My argument is that people should be free to worship what or who ever they desire without the constant name calling and harrassment from nonbelievers. Each to their own. live and let live.

The OT is meaningless if you do not believe in the bible, just like the quran is meaningless if you do not believe in the quran. This is not my argument at all. My argument is that people should be free to worship what or who ever they desire without the constant name calling and harrassment from nonbelievers. Each to their own. live and let live.
What about Neo-Nazi's, Charles Manson followers, Jim Jones, or people who sacrifice animals and people?

What about Neo-Nazi's, Charles Manson followers, Jim Jones, or people who sacrifice animals and people?
What about them? Are they breaking the law? If they break the law they should be prosecuted like any other criminal, if not, they should be left alone to get on with their lives.

Well, there are lots of religions that could be described as over the edge. Try logically explaining that a dead man rose from the grave and flew up to heaven. Try explaining that a virgin was conceived by the holy ghost and had a son without intercourse. Most religion are illogical. No reason to call people mad for their nbelief, just because we don't believe in it.
I read an article about a woman who was preparing to kill herself because she just buried her only son. She got everything ready and wrote her suicide note, but her best friend insisted that she went dancing with her, just to cheer her up. When she got there she heard a music that made her want to dance,. She had never heard the music before but she couldn't stop dancing. She asked who the singer was and they told her was Michael jackson. The music she was dancing to was Jam.

This woman strongly believes that he saved her life and brought her out of her depression. It is stories like these that make some people want to worship the man. The best thing that one could do is to let these people tell their stories and listen to them, instead of call them insane or crazy.

I agree , and it's a wonderful story about how his music saved her, but loving someone and making him a God are two different things, IMO.

I just can't stand that whenever I say something I don't agree with concerning Michael's behavior *cough*WHEELCHAIR*cough* I am called a hater. Well if I saw somebody I love act like that, I'd tell him not to do so, just because I love them and want the best for them... Oh well.

these people nuts lol
to me theres only one god and thats my lord and jesus savior up above
thou shall have no other idols besides god

Sorry but I have to agree. Will a'giht but there's nothing about him that says 'God" or "Jesus", I just can't see it.

Back