Craziest MJ Fan Room?

snapware

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I remember several years ago, there was a photo of somebody's bedroom that was covered floor to ceiling with MJ pictures. Does anybody still have that picture?

Thanks!

my friends don't call my bedroom a bedroom, they call it 'the shrine to Michael Jackson' hahaha

That is what I call my bedroom. Here is some pictures of what my room had looked like 8 years ago.: Sorry about the quality of them. It had to do with the lighting and the digital camera I using at the time.

13.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

11.jpg

Here is what my room look like now: I decided to make a change to my room a few months before it happen with him. I had made those MJ pillow cases about 8 years ago. And they never really left my bed since. I don't like sleeping without them.

DSCI0083.jpg

As you can see on that table. Is where I keep my beloved MJ doll and my Opus book.

DSCI0080.jpg

jenspic029.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

Since these pictures were taken. I had manage to squeeze in on my walls 2 more framed MJ posters. This is one of the 2 posters I had framed. And have up on my one wall now.

mjitems.jpg

The other framed poster one is the 3d one. So I have 12 MJ posters up on my walls now. And I am planning on putting more pictures of him up of course.

Last edited:
That is what I call my bedroom. Here is some pictures of what my room had looked like 8 years ago.: Sorry about the quality of them. It had to do with the lighting and the digital camera I using at the time.

13.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

11.jpg

Here is what my room look like now: I decided to make a change to my room a few months before it happen with him. I had made those MJ pillow cases about 8 years ago. And they never really left my bed since. I don't like sleeping without them.

DSCI0083.jpg

As you can see on that table. Is where I keep my beloved MJ doll and my Opus book.

DSCI0080.jpg

jenspic029.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

Since these pictures were taken. I had manage to squeeze in on my walls 2 more framed MJ posters. This is one of the 2 posters I had framed. And have up on my one wall now.

mjitems.jpg

The other framed poster one is the 3d one. So I have 12 MJ posters up on my walls now. And I am planning on putting more pictures of him up of course.

:eek:
kermit.gif

Beautiful! :woohoo:

13.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

11.jpg

DSCI0083.jpg

DSCI0080.jpg

jenspic029.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

mjitems.jpg

That is way awesome !

I swear it's impossible to select one MJ picture! You see one and you think it's incredible then you see another and think awh that's another incredible photo I want that one too... and so on....

My room was full with posters.
Once we lived in a house, where my room had roof slopp and that was covered too.
When I was bored I changet the posters every 6 months.

that how it looked the last. with 16th I stopped to cover the walls.

(Sorry for the bad quality. I can't find the fotos, so had to take screens from the vhs tape)
ac55dd5cd5.png

30c2dd2971.png

f4539e9599.png
8cc513a7fa.png

thats the corner my sister was alowed to cover
e06a7dce9c.png

^wow..your room is maaaaaaany collection just out curiosity how many CD?
and all MJ CD(DVD)?:busted:

My room was full with posters.
Once we lived in a house, where my room had roof slopp and that was covered too.
When I was bored I changet the posters every 6 months.

that how it looked the last. with 16th I stopped to cover the walls.

(Sorry for the bad quality. I can't find the fotos, so had to take screens from the vhs tape)
ac55dd5cd5.png

30c2dd2971.png

f4539e9599.png
8cc513a7fa.png

thats the corner my sister was alowed to cover
e06a7dce9c.png
CIMG2406.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

The craziest. :yes: Ashley's room.

Sooooooooo beautiful! :eek:
kermit.gif

WooooW!!!! Those rooms look Amazing!! Completely filled up with Michael!!! :eek:hmy2:
You guys must sleep like babies surrounded with all that Beautiful Michael Stuff!! :yes:
I was never allowed to do that with my room!! :cry:

I remember when I was 14 you couldn't see my walls, every square inch was covered in pictures and posters!! When we moved out of that house when I was 17, it was pure hell taking them all down and trying to get the blue tac off the walls, we had to repaint lol. I'm 23 now so it wouldn't be appropriate that I did that now lol but I've got a book case with all my stuff on display!

I remember when I was 14 you couldn't see my walls, every square inch was covered in pictures and posters!! When we moved out of that house when I was 17, it was pure hell taking them all down and trying to get the blue tac off the walls, we had to repaint lol. I'm 23 now so it wouldn't be appropriate that I did that now lol but I've got a book case with all my stuff on display!

I'm 32 years old and my bedroom/ MJ shrine has been covered with pictures of Michael since I was 19 years old. It all started with my Billie Jean poster. And I just totally L.O.V.E. it that way. I'm 32 now but I can not imagine my bedroom walls without pictures of my Michael covering the walls.

I'm 32 years old and my bedroom/ MJ shrine has been covered with pictures of Michael since I was 19 years old. It all started with my Billie Jean poster. And I just totally L.O.V.E. it that way. I'm 32 now but I can not imagine my bedroom walls without pictures of my Michael covering the walls.

Age hasn't stopped me either, the walls in my apartment are covered in Boy George posters (sorry guys, I love MJ but George is my main obsession LOL)... only problem with that is bringing dates home LOL. They get jealous... especially if they have to compete against a guy who wears eyeshadow :sideways: I don't care how old I am, I want my posters! :beee: And I love seeing the pics of everyone else's MJ rooms :yes:

How does your wife/husband react to that? I am glad as long as mine leave my stuff alone, it's not up on the walls, but it's still existing and i still need to keep it with me. I even am only listening/watching michael when my husband is not home, and if I have used a lot of money on stuff, I always tend to buy something for my husband (even though we don't share economy)

How does your wife/husband react to that? I am glad as long as mine leave my stuff alone, it's not up on the walls, but it's still existing and i still need to keep it with me. I even am only listening/watching michael when my husband is not home, and if I have used a lot of money on stuff, I always tend to buy something for my husband (even though we don't share economy)

I am not married. Ever since I was 12 years old Michael Jackson has been the only guy. Other besides Shahrukh Khan who I L.O.V.E. just as much as Michael. But unfortunately Shahrukh is a marry man with 2 kids now. I had ever wanted in my life. Michael has always been. And always forever will be my one and only true L.O.V.E. My heart has always belong to Michael. And that is the way I am going to keep it.

I am not married. Ever since I was 12 years old Michael Jackson has been the only guy. Other besides Shahrukh Khan who I L.O.V.E. just as much as Michael. But unfortunately Shahrukh is a marry man with 2 kids now. I had ever wanted in my life. Michael has always been. And always forever will be my one and only true L.O.V.E. My heart has always belong to Michael. And that is the way I am going to keep it.

OK, I couldn't imagine that, I love having someone to come home to, who thinks I am the most wonderfull person in the world, even when I don't deserve it.
And he smiles at my passion for Michael, laughing: "I really don't get it" (he is reacting the same way if I read a book :) )

WOW!!!! these rooms are just wow!. My Room is covered In MJ Posters and pics but not completely covered as although my Bro is at university the room is still half his lol. He sees it as extreme as it is but i wish i could do more. If it was down to me, you would not see any paint in my room. Who wants paint when you can have the most beautiful face of all time to cover the walls :)

Back